The Student Room Group

Diagnostic Radiography 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by saba.saba
I got the same reason & they rejected me because I didn't have a good enough reason to why I want to study at that university the weird thing is they didn't even ask why I want to study at Salford

Have you attended an interview at Salford? Mine is in March but it says group tasks - is the whole thing done as a group?
Original post by 09butlerje
Have you attended an interview at Salford? Mine is in March but it says group tasks - is the whole thing done as a group?

The group task is really simple, you will be put into a group with other students that are attending the interview, they will then assign you an activity, what they want to see is how you communicate with others, your team work skills, make sure you talk a lot however do give others an opportunity to talk also & during the group activity ask your group members questions and stuff, the whole thing is not done as a group im sure it will be just the group activity and yes group the group work is the main part tbh they will be assessing your suitability as obviously they wouldn't want to give someone an offer who has little confidence and talks less be loud and clear whilst you're talking and use body language and eye contact, hope i answered the question and didn't blabber on lol anyways good luck the interview is really informal and laid back
I got the same reason & they rejected me because I didn't have a good enough reason to why I want to study at that university the weird thing is they didn't even ask why I want to study at Salford

Just an easy way to say no. Have u got replies from your other choices?
Original post by Yasinp97
Just an easy way to say no. Have u got replies from your other choices?

I have an interview for Bradford next week and an interview for Birmingham in a month, still waiting for a reply from Leeds what about you?
Original post by TheOne12341
thats amazing well done , what exam board did you do in biology?

thanks not really sure how it happened haha, aqa was the exam board :smile: x
Reply 1125
Anyone got an interview with city on the 19th of Feb?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Has anyone had a reply back from QMU ????
I have an interview for Bradford next week and an interview for Birmingham in a month, still waiting for a reply from Leeds what about you?

Got an interview at Cumbria in a months time. Still waiting for Leeds and Bradford to reply. Good Luck
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Yasinp97
Got an interview at Cumbria in a months time. Still waiting for Leeds and Bradford to reply. Good Luck

Thankyou, Good luck to you too

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Nutellaaa_
thanks not really sure how it happened haha, aqa was the exam board :smile: x

thats really good, i am also on AQA and so far i am struggling slightly
Just got an email from BCU asking me to upload my degree certificate before they can give me a decision, only problem is that I'm in my final year of my degree so don't have a certificate yet :/

I'm hoping they will get back to me soon on what to do, I don't want to be rejected a second time by a uni because I'm in my final year.
The group task is really simple, you will be put into a group with other students that are attending the interview, they will then assign you an activity, what they want to see is how you communicate with others, your team work skills, make sure you talk a lot however do give others an opportunity to talk also & during the group activity ask your group members questions and stuff, the whole thing is not done as a group im sure it will be just the group activity and yes group the group work is the main part tbh they will be assessing your suitability as obviously they wouldn't want to give someone an offer who has little confidence and talks less be loud and clear whilst you're talking and use body language and eye contact, hope i answered the question and didn't blabber on lol anyways good luck the interview is really informal and laid back

Hi thank you, your response was really helpful. So just to confirm, is there a group task and a normal panel interview or just a group task? Thank you for all your help! Good luck with your application.
Reply 1132
[QUOTE=Lostox;62614455]Just got an email from BCU asking me to upload my degree certificate before they can give me a decision, only problem is that I'm in my final year of my degree so don't have a certificate yet :/

I'm hoping they will get back to me soon on what to do, I don't want to be rejected a second time by a uni because I'm in my final year.

Portsmouth and Leeds asked me for that too so I explained my situation that I was in final year so they asked for all my previous years modules and results and the modules I'm currently taking and it all worked out =)
Original post by MLL94
Portsmouth and Leeds asked me for that too so I explained my situation that I was in final year so they asked for all my previous years modules and results and the modules I'm currently taking and it all worked out =)

Thank you for your answer :smile:

I thought that might be the case, the only problem I have with my transcript so far is that three of my marks from my placement year aren't included as they are still being moderated. Hopefully that doesn't matter too much.
Has anyone heard anything back from Canterbury Christ church yet??
Original post by Maddie12345
Anyone got an offer from Hertfordshire? Has anyone heard from Canterbury Christ Church yet about interviews? :smile:

I'm still waiting to hear back from both of them too! I had my interview for Hertfordshire a couple of weeks ago and I was staring to worry
Original post by 09butlerje
Hi thank you, your response was really helpful. So just to confirm, is there a group task and a normal panel interview or just a group task? Thank you for all your help! Good luck with your application.

Hey, there will be a group task as well as an interview panel & thank you, Good luck to you too

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by TheOne12341
thats really good, i am also on AQA and so far i am struggling slightly

aw I'm sure you'll do fine :smile: if you need any tips I'm happy to help, I've forgotten most of it though haha :biggrin: x
Original post by aleeojo
Has anyone had a reply back from QMU ????

I haven't heard back from them yet so I emailed them a few days ago and they said that they are still going through applications as they wait till the ucas deadline in january before going through them and that we should hear back from them in the next few weeks with a decision!
Original post by elizabeth1213
I haven't heard back from them yet so I emailed them a few days ago and they said that they are still going through applications as they wait till the ucas deadline in january before going through them and that we should hear back from them in the next few weeks with a decision!

yeah i conta ted them and they said that the final decisions will be made by march !!!!

Quick Reply

Latest