The Student Room Group

Girlfriend can't remember, 2 boys. help

It was on the weekend and my girlfriend went out drinking with one of her friend and I stayed in due to revising. Everything was normal she text me in the morning just saying she was excited to go away after she finished work as we planned to go away. Roll on around 10 at night and I had a phone call off her, and she didn't stop crying for about 10 minutes and I was asking whats wrong and she said she apparently slept with 2 boys last night and it was on snapchat. I was going mad on her and she was just saying that she cant remember etc etc. So i met up with her that night after she finished work obviously didnt go on holiday and spoke to her about it and she was in peices couldnt stop crying saying she just cant remember. So i started asking around. I seen the snapchat and it was the two boys woth there tops off with the quote "threesome" but she wasnt in the video, other people said they deleted the otyer other snapchats but when i would confront these people they stated they never seen them so i was like wtf. I confronted the boys and they was in complete denial but i also know people who they bragged to it about saying it did happen. All my girlfriend can remember from the night is being at the pub, saying no to them all night because they lept asking her and her friend all night for a 4 sum and she can remember going to walk home but the boy would not let her and took her up to his as her friend went home. Sheleft her friends house around 2 and her mum said she got home around 3 and she also snapchat her friend when she got home saying just got in. She is not that type of girl at all probably the most loyal girl i have met but everyone is different when they are drunk and her not remembering worries me did they take advantage but she was saying no to them all night. But would someone actually make up having a 3 sum? Sorry for no paragraphs and bad spelling my phone is playing up. Thanks in advance
Check her pockets
Yes, people would definitely lie about having had a threesome. I think that if there's no concrete evidence she had sex with them (which there doesn't seem to be), you should go on what you know about her character.
Less booze from her part would be advisable.
of course she would be sorry because she got caught if she didn't then she probably wouldn't care
Reply 5
It's not the most detailed description due to the fact my phone just doesn't seem too like this website.

Musie, a lot of people say that to me but I just can't see it myself. Why would someone make that up? To make themselves look better or something?

Alex, she now states that and she has now stopping drinking unless she is with me. She didn't drink much anyway.

Janos, I would usually agree with your statement but she just isn't like that. She would of rang me the next morning and when someone asked her about it she rang me.

I just can't see how someone could make it up
Reply 6
If she can't remember, I'm guessing there's a chance that if something did happen they didn't use protection. Advise her to take emergency contraception and get tested for STIs.
As suggested above, you may have to rely on what you know about her character. She may well have made a drunken mistake. Hopefully both of you can learn from this :smile:
Original post by codle
If she can't remember, I'm guessing there's a chance that if something did happen they didn't use protection. Advise her to take emergency contraception and get tested for STIs.
As suggested above, you may have to rely on what you know about her character. She may well have made a drunken mistake. Hopefully both of you can learn from this :smile:

This

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
Original post by codle

Yeah she is getting a check up. Possibly a drunken mistake but if she was saying no to them all night I can't see it. Even her friend said she was saying no all night.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending