The Student Room Group

Who Was Wrong Here?

Scroll to see replies

ooohh my God this is not good

Your mate had a weird reaction, putting the chips back in your plate with his hand (ew) and smothering it with ketchup but you did take them all for yourself
territorial alpha stuff smh lol
You should apologise for your reaction and he should buy you some chips next time, voilà
Original post by georgiaswift
He touched the food?? So what???? He had every right to take them because they were for everybody, I really don't see what the big deal is. He took them off your plate because you were a selfish dick and took them all when they were supposed to be shared

whoa whoa whoa calm down love

I really don't see how it's selfish what I did.
Oh my God :facepalm:
I made the thread to seriously ask, so I get it okay?

He still shouldn't have stuck his hand in my plate and then dumped the ketchupy **** on my rice but ok. :colonhash:
K, so everyone feels bad for Martin, right. You've been helpful, I'm slowly figuring out what I need to do.
Original post by Man.bear.pig
ooohh my God this is not good

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Original post by jedanselemyia
Your mate had a weird reaction, putting the chips back in your plate with his hand (ew) and smothering it with ketchup but you did take them all for yourself
territorial alpha stuff smh lol
You should apologise for your reaction and he should buy you some chips next time, voilà

thank you, okay, thank you :facepalm:
he knows how I am, he's known me 8 yrs and never done that because he knows how I am, I just don't get why he did. Seems hella passive aggressive, like "ok today I'm gonna see how Malcolm reacts to me putting my random hands in his favourite food and then putting them back with his least favourite food." Like it's not about the chips, it's that he disrespected me. Simple as. But yes I didn't realise that when someone asks WHO wants it, and I take it, that that's selfish but ok you live and learn. Poor Martin :s-smilie: lol
Original post by missaxo
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

:teehee:
whoa whoa whoa calm down love

I really don't see how it's selfish what I did.
Oh my God :facepalm:
I made the thread to seriously ask, so I get it okay?

He still shouldn't have stuck his hand in my plate and then dumped the ketchupy **** on my rice but ok. :colonhash:
K, so everyone feels bad for Martin, right. You've been helpful, I'm slowly figuring out what I need to do.

It's selfish because you took them all when they were for sharing. He probably dumped the ketchupy fries on your rice because you got so aggravated about the whole thing, he's just winding you up because you overreacted so badly
eh?

that was after. No one understands me :sad: lol
2nd bold: well :s-smilie: ok this is why I posted, I really don't get some things I dunno. :facepalm:

But is everyone just gonna ignore that he touched my food? I put the chips in my plate with all my other food :dontknow:

It wasn't your food. It was for everyone. rofl.
Original post by georgiaswift
It's selfish because you took them all when they were for sharing. He probably dumped the ketchupy fries on your rice because you got so aggravated about the whole thing, he's just winding you up because you overreacted so badly

RIGHT. And I don't like that!!
K. Putting me back to not apologising. he needs to man up and if he's mad say something not give me the cold shoulder like an ex girlfriend.
Original post by ChickenMadness
It wasn't your food. It was for everyone. rofl.

IT WAS NOT.

:rolleyes:
right. figured it out.
marty can **** himself.
thank you, okay, thank you :facepalm:
he knows how I am, he's known me 8 yrs and never done that because he knows how I am, I just don't get why he did. Seems hella passive aggressive, like "ok today I'm gonna see how Malcolm reacts to me putting my random hands in his favourite food and then putting them back with his least favourite food." Like it's not about the chips, it's that he disrespected me. Simple as. But yes I didn't realise that when someone asks WHO wants it, and I take it, that that's selfish but ok you live and learn. Poor Martin :s-smilie: lol

If he's known you for 8 years then he knows what makes you tick, that's maybe why he did it, to make you react lol, it's dumb though
You've been friends with him for 8 years, don't spoil that for a chip story
Original post by jedanselemyia
If he's known you for 8 years then he knows what makes you tick, that's maybe why he did it, to make you react lol, it's dumb though
You've been friends with him for 8 years, don't spoil that for a chip story

euurgghhhh ..
sigh k thanks jedan

so the whole making me tick on purpose is ok now? :facepalm2:
Side note:
My horoscope just said this:

Jul 31, 2015 Since all close relationships require "care and feeding" in order to remain healthy and strong, it is a good idea to devote some attention and time to them regularly. And now is the time for you to do that! Your ties to nurturing or comforting, familiar people and your need to connect with important people in your life are emphasized.

:s-smilie:
Not something worth reflecting on.
Original post by rockrunride
Not something worth reflecting on.

don't tell me my friendship isn't worth reflecting on.
euurgghhhh ..
sigh k thanks jedan

so the whole making me tick on purpose is ok now? :facepalm2:

what's up?

No it isn't, I didn't say that, he should apologise since he should know it affects you in this way
Sounds like they were for everyone, you might've taken it the wrong way and just took the whole thing :lol:

But yeah, chucking the chips smothered in ketchup back was rude too

(Ketchup > curry sauce btw)
@Man.bear.pig Top marks for curry sauce over ketchup. You know what your doing.
Original post by toonervoustotalk
He was in the wrong as he put ketchup all over them chips
It would have been better if he shared it evenly or just buy you a large portion of chips :biggrin:
Life is never that serious to fight over food

:/ where have you been living?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending