The Student Room Group

Underwear

hi again everyone, hope you're all well.

Having just renewed my collection I was interested to hear which (guys this is you) general design, and then even designer you find most comfortable? Girls feel free to come in with ideas, I can't say I'm very knowledgable in this area...

For me, it's all about the trunk 3 pack from m&s, £5 deal at the moment :cool:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
i agree about the m&s ones soooo comfy n a good fit :smile:
Reply 2
I love the little boy shorts in topshop, they're so cool!
Reply 3
Lucy_88
I love the little boy shorts in topshop, they're so cool!

Me tooo;yes;
Primark :redface: They're so cheap & so many different varieties! Knickers for £1- you can't really beat that!

For bra's, I'd rather spend a little more money. Loving La Senza & M&S's collections at the moment!
Reply 5
La Senza's french knickers - 5 for £12 and they actually fit properly on me unlike the ones at primark...... French Knickers were made for me!!!!

But i still have loads of boyshorts, random thongs and panties from primark, m&s, new look , river island etc

Bras i have trouble with because i only know 1 place that stocks my size ; Bravissimo.
Well I'm a boy, and I prefer Pierre Cardin boxers.....Jockey is also a goo brand.

(In the middle east, we get pierre cardin stuff at heavy discounts all year round...like i got a Wool/Cashmere jacket for USD 200 instead of USD 650...:biggrin::biggrin:)
Reply 7
I live in M and S hipster g strings.

Or Bonds (wicked Aussie brand).

Big pants give me massive wedgies, and boy leg ones dig in :frown:
Segat1
Or Bonds (wicked Aussie brand).

Bonds make lovely pants.

Primark french knickers and hipster pants are really flattering on me, which is good cause they're so cheap. However, I harbour a secret love for trashy things from Agent Provocateur as well, which really isn't easy on my bank account. I try to tell myself it evens out :biggrin:
Reply 9
La senzas underwear is so comfy - french knickers, i also wear topshop and new looks as well, love boxers as well!
Reply 10
I live in m&s boyshorts and I get discount too :biggrin:
Reply 11
I bought a load of M&S Autograph boxers with stripes they'd obviously nicked from Paul Smith. In fact, they look more like genuine Paul Smith underwear than the striped boxers Paul Smith make.
Dramatic Star
Primark :redface: They're so cheap & so many different varieties! Knickers for £1- you can't really beat that!

For bra's, I'd rather spend a little more money. Loving La Senza & M&S's collections at the moment!

Love primark pants, soooo cheap and some really cool designs, even my boyfriend has commented on some of the pants i've got from Primark!!!!!
Hehe, I know - they're fab!

Brought 2 bra's & 2 pairs of thongs from La Senza last week= £26! I love their offer at the moment!
Oddly enough, we had a TA lecturette on the advantages of various types of underwear in the field (albeit very tongue-in-cheek). It explained hungry bum syndrome, and the advantages of boxers, thongs, y-fronts, lycra pants...

... but going commando is best. :rolleyes:
Primark for cheap and cheerful everyday knickers and a few underwear sets (their gel bras are good)
La Senza do lovely undies, and Elle Macpherson do some gorgeous underwear too.
I like Calvin Klein, Levi's and Topshop for basics, but I like Princesse Tam-Tam, Passionata, Pour Moi, and Elle McPherson Intimates as well...
Reply 17
topshop underwear is good
I get most of mine from GAP; they've all got wicked designs on them.
Reply 19
Best underware by far is aubade. Expensive but worth it

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending