The Student Room Group

ICT or Government & Politics

Looking to do Business at university in 2016 and was wondering what subjects will go well with Business Studies (A-Levels) to help make me more appealing?

I currently study Business Studies, ICT, History and Government & Politics, but I'm not sure whether ICT or G&P will look better on my application when applying for business?
Reply 1
Do whichever one you enjoy the most, I doubt it will impact your application unless you're thinking of an Oxbridge application
Original post by gaslight182
Looking to do Business at university in 2016 and was wondering what subjects will go well with Business Studies (A-Levels) to help make me more appealing?

I currently study Business Studies, ICT, History and Government & Politics, but I'm not sure whether ICT or G&P will look better on my application when applying for business?

ICT isn't very well respected, in my opinion, whereas Government and Politics is. I studied Politics without any really knowing what it was, for AS and A2 and thoroughly enjoyed learning it. It will be good if you have a good interactive teacher, I basically read out of a book for 2 years. If you have any questions I will be happy to answer them :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest