The Student Room Group
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website

Lancaster or Nottingham Trent

Hey everyone I am an international student from Lithuania this year i am going to study in England and i have to reply to offers in 3 days, so what I am interesting in what uni you can recomend and why please support your oppinion thanks :smile:
anyone please :smile:
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by valerija.orlova
anyone please :smile:
Which course do you prefer? Have you visited?
Reply 3
i've heard good things about both
Original post by Minerva
Which course do you prefer? Have you visited?

Law with criminology, no I have never been in England ;/
Reply 5
Law with criminology, no I have never been in England ;/
Of the two, Lancaster is the higher ranked university for law, if that matters to you. Its international reputation generally is likely to be stronger than Nottingham Trent's.

You might like to have a look at complete university guide for more detail on the strengths and weaknesses of the two universities. I'd check out things like student satisfaction and feedback.

Lancaster is a campus university with a relatively diverse undergraduate population; I don't know anything about Nottingham Trent. You should check out the websites for both unis - look at things like their accommodation policies.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Minerva
Of the two, Lancaster is the higher ranked university for law, if that matters to you. Its international reputation generally is likely to be stronger than Nottingham Trent's.

You might like to have a look at for more detail on the strengths and weaknesses of the two universities. I'd check out things like student satisfaction and feedback.

Lancaster is a campus university with a relatively diverse undergraduate population; I don't know anything about Nottingham Trent. You should check out the websites for both unis - look at things like their accommodation policies.

Thanks, well I have checked but I dont know if I will go to Lancaster well it is pretty small town so I am scared that I could not find job, and also I am an active and social person and there are not much facilities in this city. But Nottingham is bigger as a city and has more options to offer but the university is not that good as Lancaster and I also have not heard much about it :s-smilie: It would be great if anyone from Nottingham Trent could tell me more about it :smile:
Reply 7
Thanks, well I have checked but I dont know if I will go to Lancaster well it is pretty small town so I am scared that I could not find job, and also I am an active and social person and there are not much facilities in this city. But Nottingham is bigger as a city and has more options to offer but the university is not that good as Lancaster and I also have not heard much about it :s-smilie: It would be great if anyone from Nottingham Trent could tell me more about it :smile:
Check out the Nottingham Trent forum. Lancaster has plenty of opportunities to be social: check out the Lancaster forum. I believe there are work opportunities on campus as well as in the city itself.

I have edited the link to the Complete University Guide so that it works!
Lancaster is in fact a city with plenty of job prospects for students while they're in education (part-time). Its also significantly more respected than Nottingham Trent; both nationally and globally.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending