The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Zacken
Nah, you don't bug me. :biggrin:

Krollo marked it for me, I'll just scroll through my chat and check. Okay, apparently I got 90 (I marked his and he got 118 cri cri) :lol:

Yes! First paper I ever beat you on (even if it was step I and you did it a year before me early! :lol:) Krollo still beat me though :tongue:
Original post by EnglishMuon
Yes! First paper I ever beat you on (even if it was step I and you did it a year before me early! :lol:) Krollo still beat me though :tongue:

It was such a nice paper as well. :emo:
Original post by Zacken
It was such a nice paper as well. :emo:

Dont worry, one day when youve solved the universe you can go back in time and redo the paper and beat my by 1 mark to make me cri.

Krollo is an animal.
After my step mocks my mum says 'why aren't you more like krollo', i say 'no one is like him, he is distinct mum'.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by physicsmaths
Krollo is an animal.
After my step kocks my mum says 'why aren't you more like krollo', i say 'no one is like him, he is distinct mum'.

Posted from TSR Mobile

XD I sure hope you meant an m in place of that k

I did too! :woo:
But what did Krollo get? 120? Lol
Krollo is an animal.
After my step kocks my mum says 'why aren't you more like krollo', i say 'no one is like him, he is distinct mum'.

Posted from TSR Mobile

How does she know about krollo lol
Original post by IrrationalRoot

Posted from TSR Mobile
How does she know about krollo lol

Cmon mate, it was a joke. She ain't even sure what I am doing at uni.
😂.

Posted from TSR Mobile

nah he did crap. only 118.
😂.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah even I don't know who krollo is.

Posted from TSR Mobile
😂.

Posted from TSR Mobile

BTW how did you find step iii 2013? I just did it this afternoon; I thought it was on the harder side, but not exactly the apocalypse as a lot of people seem to have said
😂.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah that's what I would've expected...
Original post by Krollo
BTW how did you find step iii 2013? I just did it this afternoon; I thought it was on the harder side, but not exactly the apocalypse as a lot of people seem to have said

i didnt find it so bad since I did the stand out pures and pure Q which hardly no one did which was trivial compared to the rest of the paper. i only got a 1 at like 70 something.

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Krollo

If it's of any significance, I found that the first two questions were gifts, 7 was ok, and 6 was easy, but apart from that I didn't like it.
i didnt find it so bad since I did the stand out pures and pure Q which hardly no one did which was trivial compared to the rest of the paper. i only got a 1 at like 70 something.

Spoiler

If it's of any significance, I found that the first two questions were gifts, 7 was ok, and 6 was easy, but apart from that I didn't like it.

I did

Spoiler

Original post by Krollo
I did

Spoiler

Surprised you didn't do Q6 tbh. What put you off? It was really nice.
Surprised you didn't do Q6 tbh. What put you off? It was really nice.

Spoiler

Spoiler

It looked nasty so I didn't try it lol. But I can see that the first couple of parts are very easy, so I'll try it.
Original post by Krollo
I did

Spoiler

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest

Trending

Trending