The Student Room Group

Are single women doomed when they reach their 50's or is it up to their lifestyle?

A lot of men say that their gender ages better than women or they are at least more attractive/sought after in their 40's/50's than the female gender as apparently maturity/experience are more valued in men. Does this apply just in general though or for almost all women? I mean does her attractiveness rapidly decline to a very low level in her 50's even if she keeps a tight toned body from a fitness fanatic and weight lifting routine?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Anon?

Loser of a chicken...
Reply 2
I work with a lot of women in their 50s. Some of them look better than the 20 year olds, genuinely. Gives me hope for the future. :tongue:
Reply 3
Original post by Quady
Anon?

Loser of a chicken...

loser of everything yeh
Reply 4
Original post by PangXie
I work with a lot of women in their 50s. Some of them look better than the 20 year olds, genuinely. Gives me hope for the future. :tongue:

Apparently middle aged men much prefer youth though rather than women their own age I do think some older women look better too.
Reply 5
Missed the boat for kids..
Original post by Zarek
Missed the boat for kids..

Except not everyone wants kids, and those that do can still adopt, or end up marrying with someone who already has children. Isn't the modern world amazing? :smile:
Reply 7
Original post by Anonymous
Apparently middle aged men much prefer youth though rather than women their own age I do think some older women look better too.

I think that's the general trend and certainly I think the vast (very vast) majority of guys would prefer the body of a 21 year old to a 51 year old...however, some older guys complain about younger women being shallow and immature (depends on the woman of course). So far as I can tell, the dream is a 50 year old head on a 20 year old body!
Reply 8
Original post by PangXie
I think that's the general trend and certainly I think the vast (very vast) majority of guys would prefer the body of a 21 year old to a 51 year old...however, some older guys complain about younger women being shallow and immature (depends on the woman of course). So far as I can tell, the dream is a 50 year old head on a 20 year old body!

So if I keep my body tight and toned until I'm 50 (it's possible with strict diet/ cardio and a weights routine) I'll be the dream lol. Or is it just the simple idea of being with a young woman, in which case women are doomed. I mean obviously we can't keep our youth but we can keep good bodies right into old age like men can with bodybuilding and diet.

most women start to decline at about 20, so of course some men in their 30s may go for women in their 20s for example
I shudder at the thought that I may have to put my organ into something half a century old. It will literally be an antique ffs.

When I am 40-50 fine. If I am going through a dry spell fine. But not if I can help it while I am in my early 20's.
Reply 11
Original post by PangXie

A women has to be a bit of a loser at 21 to date a 51 year old...
Lol try 30s
lucky for me as a, chinese guy, when im 60 ill look 30.
Original post by Proxenus
lucky for me as a, chinese guy, when im 60 ill look 30.

Shame it will be an unattractive 30 year old:wink:
Original post by i<3milkshake
Shame it will be an unattractive 30 year old:wink:

its okay i have money
A lot of men say that their gender ages better than women or they are at least more attractive/sought after in their 40's/50's than the female gender as apparently maturity/experience are more valued in men. Does this apply just in general though or for almost all women? I mean does her attractiveness rapidly decline to a very low level in her 50's even if she keeps a tight toned body from a fitness fanatic and weight lifting routine?

No it doesn't matter at all. Lots of women can be very attractive 50+. Just gotta look after yourself. Just stop worrying man. I even remember Tracey Emin saying about how women are at their sexual peak around that age whereas men just start ejaculating quickly. Plus, lots of men actually like older women because they know themselves and their bodies better. Age ain't nothing but a number
its okay i have money

Everyone has money. You need lots of it. It looks to me that you are so poor you can't afford a shirt judging by your profile picture. (Or maybe you are topless for some other reason).
Original post by i<3milkshake
Everyone has money. You need lots of it. It looks to me that you are so poor you can't afford a shirt judging by your profile picture. (Or maybe you are topless for some other reason).

not everyone has lots of money

other reason is because face pic is too blurry. Ive tried 5 different face pics 3 days ago. cant see the details. suppose its an ocd
not everyone has lots of money

other reason is because face pic is too blurry. Ive tried 5 different face pics 3 days ago. cant see the details. suppose its an ocd

A face pic is blurry? Three possible reasons;
1) This supposed rich man can't afford a camera phone from any era except the 1990's. I'm sure it can play snake just fine though.
2) Your face is just not particuarly worthy of being in pictures.
3) All of the above.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending