The Student Room Group

Tall guys

So guys who are 6ft or above..

Does a girl's height (5 to 5'4) puts you down? Do you prefer short girls or tall?

Scroll to see replies

I'm not really a fan of tall girls - I'd only go for a tall chick if I were like 6'5+

I prefer short girls, 5'-'5'4 wouldn't be an issue
Depends if my back hurts when I kiss her, or if she's on her tiptoes for ages...
Basically, personally, I wouldn't date a girl who is 5-5'4''. I'm only 5'10'', but I'm only 15, so I might grow a couple inches. I think the perfect height for a girlfriend (personally) is where the girl's eyes are in line with the boy's shoulder or neck. But that's just an opinion.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Depends on the girl tbh. Some girls really pull off the leggy, elegant look whereas others are adorable with the short and cuddly vibe.

No real preference
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
I'm not really a fan of tall girls - I'd only go for a tall chick if I were like 6'5+

I prefer short girls, 5'-'5'4 wouldn't be an issue

How tall are you?
I'm 6'2", but I really don't mind what height she is.

As long as she's not too much of a midget or a giant.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Original post by Ser Alex Toyne
I'm 6'2", but I really don't mind what height she is.

As long as she's not too much of a midget or a giant.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Would you consider 5-5'4ft midget?
Would you consider 5-5'4ft midget?

No, that's manageable (barely).

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8

Does a girl's height (5 to 5'4) puts you down? Do you prefer short girls or tall?

why do you ask?
Reply 9
Original post by flamboy
why do you ask?

Why can't I ask?
Does a girl's height (5 to 5'4) puts you down?

no

Do you prefer short girls or tall?
short
Reply 11
Why can't I ask?

...why even bother replying to me if you're basically just ignoring my question either way - you don't have to answer me, yet you somehow seemed to feel like you did, which is strange - it's the internet - you could always just pretend you didn't see my question if you have no intelligent answer
Original post by flamboy
...why even bother replying to me if you're basically just ignoring my question either way - you don't have to answer me, yet you somehow seemed to feel like you did, which is strange - it's the internet - you could always just pretend you didn't see my question if you have no intelligent answer

Chill.
Reply 13
Chill.

look who's talking - the person who doesn't even let me ask why they asked this question - wow!
Original post by flamboy
look who's talking - the person who doesn't even let me ask why they asked this question - wow!

I would tell you if you try not to be rude.
Reply 15
I would tell you if you try not to be rude.

I wasn't rude in the first place by merely asking you why you asked, yet you weren't telling me. you're not making any sense here
Original post by flamboy
I wasn't rude in the first place by merely asking you why you asked, yet you weren't telling me. you're not making any sense here

K.
Reply 17
I'm 6'3" and 5'6" is optimal.
Reply 18
K.

yeah whatever I'm getting bored of you and your insufferable lack of intelligence now any way.
Reply 19

Does a girl's height (5 to 5'4) puts you down?

Nope, it isn't something that comes to mind for me personally

Do you prefer short girls or tall?

If I had to choose, I'd say girls around 5ft9/5ft10 :ahee:

Quick Reply

Latest