The Student Room Group

Girls, what do want to know about us boys?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SampleX
Boys,

What do you think about girls and their pubic hair down there? All bare? Landing strip? Bikini line waxing only? Or couldn't care less?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nice and clean. All bare. Hair down there is a turn off.
Original post by Anonymous
Do you feel protective towards a girl if she is your friend? Do you think about a girl if you like her?

Not protective if she's my friend but I would defend her if someone was to say something inappropriate.

If I like a girl I think about her a lot to music and things ect. However I'll go and talk to her to see if anything can come of it, that way one doesnt get attatched.
In
Original post by liquity
What's wrong with eyeliner flicks can I ask?

i thinking about the flickers that are really exaggerated but they're childish imo
Do you feel protective towards a girl if she is your friend? Do you think about a girl if you like her?

Protective to a point. If I had a crush on her then I might be overprotective by accident, otherwise I'd just protect them as I would a guy, eg if something wrong was happening.

If I like a girl, then I'll think about her a lot, and have done in the past. Stuff like what is she up to, how things are going, replaying interactions we've had in the past and face palming at stupid stuff I've said.
Original post by Proxenus
i thinking about the flickers that are really exaggerated but they're childish imo

What if they're done properly? Like this: http://www.reallyree.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/perfect-eyeliner-flick-1.jpg
Why do men no longer have cool facial hair like they did back in the 19th/ early 20th century ?

Spoiler

Why would a guy stare at a girl often?.

What do guys think about females with skin problems

to comment her eyes need to be open :colondollar:
to comment her eyes need to be open :colondollar:

???
Original post by liquity

???

yup thats fine but nothing longer :smile:
yup thats fine but nothing longer :smile:

It's good for us girls who have slightly smaller eyes because makes them look bigger :smile:
Original post by Fleming1928
Why do men no longer have cool facial hair like they did back in the 19th/ early 20th century ?

Spoiler

eww. wondering if a frog lives in that

finds them attractive / something is very odd about them i.e green hair

depends what skin problems but some spots is fine. flaws are kinda attractive imo
Original post by liquity
It's good for us girls who have slightly smaller eyes because makes them look bigger :smile:

I have small eyes so I might give it a go. Is it the flicker that makes it seem bigger?

They might stare because they're attracted, or thinking about them, or maybe neither of those things. Without trying to be blunt, it might link to your second question if it's very visible.

For your second question, it depends on what the problem is. If it's usually visible (hands, face etc) and they don't like looking at it then it may or may not kill some attraction. But I'm sure that problems with our bodies are common. As long as the girl is 'happy', in one sense of the word, and they like the rest of you inside and out then it'd take a shallow person to not accept you.
Original post by SeanFM
They might stare because they're attracted, or thinking about them, or maybe neither of those things. Without trying to be blunt, it might link to your second question if it's very visible.

For your second question, it depends on what the problem is. If it's usually visible (hands, face etc) and they don't like looking at it then it may or may not kill some attraction. But I'm sure that problems with our bodies are common. As long as the girl is 'happy', in one sense of the word, and they like the rest of you inside and out then it'd take a shallow person to not accept you.

Love this response. Hopefully mine will clear away. Hate it how we don't know the cause of it. When I first got it, my confidence drained but then I started to live with it. It's now one of my source of confidence.

do you actually like that or just think its cool?
I have small eyes so I might give it a go. Is it the flicker that makes it seem bigger?

yeah give it a try :wink: yeah because it makes your eyelashes look longer and your eye longer and also if you put highlighter (white) on the inner corners of your eyes then it makes them look bigger too #girlsecrets
Original post by liquity
yeah give it a try :wink: yeah because it makes your eyelashes look longer and your eye longer and also if you put highlighter (white) on the inner corners of your eyes then it makes them look bigger too #girlsecrets

you didnt't just reveal a girls biggest secrey did you!? OMG all girls will hate you now mwahaha

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending