The Student Room Group

Girls, what do want to know about us boys?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by mkap
yeah same people say it to where im from. i didnt recognize tapchat though haha

I just switched the letters and didn't think tbh:tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I know everything :wink: :wink:
Gizelle xx
Reply 1162
Original post by Gizellefriel
I know everything :wink: :wink:
Gizelle xx

dont know bout my dick
Original post by Anonymous
Why can't guys just talk about serious issues - why do they have to run away?

Why can't they just communicate with women?

Why can't guys just listen to women?

Why do guys hate women moaning? We listen to you talking without a complaint? why the hypocrisy?

Are men essentially weak then

As a political animal it's my experience that me talking about serious issues turns women away rather than towards me. What the Kardashian sisters did is not a serious issue!!

I speak Fluent English, it's women who enjoy trying to hint than say how they feel. They then whine when i never understood the hint.

I do.

Humans are naturally self interested. It's not your fault.. although women do like to moan.

Many of them are (and women). Personally i prefer to view myself as a weird and wonderful ubersmenzch.

Original post by MeganSiddown
what are the struggles of growing a beard/ having a beard?

Mine annoys me, i find shaving pretty tedious.

I'm also annoyed because i'm in my mid twenties and still don't have the linkage bits.

Original post by mkap
Do you get jealous/insecure when your GF (if you have a GF) talks to guys in general. i.e snapchat, texting?

If it's a friend or colleague then no, one must suck it up and accept the girl has a life.

If it's a random guy then somewhat but i'd be clear and instruct her that she'll not talk to random men online or we won't work out.
okay - this guy ive known for like, 2 years was messaging me, and he said that he really likes me. after this, we talked about it for like 3 hours. A few days later, I said to him I also like him. he brushed it off within 3 messages and then a few weeks later stopped talking to me??????? Then I find out that when he told me he liked me, my friend saw him making out with his ex - one of my (previous) best friends (I was told this by an unbias party - she didn't know I had been talking with him, and had no reason to lie to me). why do you douche bags do crap like this?

another story, I was a friend of mines party. there was a guy there who was flirting with me, I was a little drunk and I get really flirtatious when I'm drunk. He tried to start messaging me but I had my reasons not to reply. then my friend (whose party it was who doesn't lie as she feels shes go to hell if she lies and she sucks at lying anyway) told me about a half hour after I left he was making out with our friend who has a boyfriend. he was sober when I left. my friend showed me the massages between them and he was saying how he was really nervous about talking to me as he really liked me - he's 20 btw - and then he started the inbox to me with "so (our friend) told me to start a conversation by saying "yo, it was lovely to meet you stranger"". he literally copied it from a message he sent her and told me she told him to say that??

why do you do crap like this???? explain please?????
Original post by Andy98
Not unless it's more like Tapchat or sexting:wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

😂😂😂
Original post by AMaster1
😂😂😂

You know it babe :wink:
Okay I want to know; guys if you see a girl you find attractive in public e.g. a cafe or something; would you ever go speak to her or say anything?
Well where I come from boys tend to be very horny at times.
Original post by oliivia17
Okay I want to know; guys if you see a girl you find attractive in public e.g. a cafe or something; would you ever go speak to her or say anything?

Probably not haha but if there was a reason to say anything to her then i'd be friendly and see where it went....
It's pretty difficult to not come across as creepy tbh
Guys if you had a crush on a girl in your class would you approach her?
Why do some boys (Not all, I know girls do it too) just stop talking to you one day completely? Like literally nothing was said that could have been offensive and they gave no sign of disliking you? Also...

What do guys think of shy girls?? No one really speaks to me because I'm quite awkward at first but once I get to know them I'm perfectly fine, like do you bother trying to get to know them past their shyness or give up and assume they're weird and boring?
Original post by elliemayl
Why do some boys (Not all, I know girls do it too) just stop talking to you one day completely? Like literally nothing was said that could have been offensive and they gave no sign of disliking you? Also...

What do guys think of shy girls?? No one really speaks to me because I'm quite awkward at first but once I get to know them I'm perfectly fine, like do you bother trying to get to know them past their shyness or give up and assume they're weird and boring?

1: I don't act like this so I don't know but its also the same for the opposite so bit of a rubbish question.

2: thing is I'm not the kind of guy who is good at starting friendships etc with people so I'm shy myself though I'm different online where I talk to people a lot more. I don't view people as boring or weird unless they actually show that they are.
Guys if you had a crush on a girl in your class would you approach her?

I have in the past after weeks of 'today is gonna be the day I say hi' or something like that :tongue:
Original post by elliemayl

Ikr, but to be fair they are most likely too busy to respond or are used to having conversations span over much longer time periods.

Spoiler

I'll only approach if I've noticed something that we have in common.

Original post by Emily babezxx
Well where I come from boys tend to be very horny at times.
Planet Earth, ryte?

Original post by oliivia17
I'd have nothing to talk to her about so no.
(edited 8 years ago)
Do you lose respect for a girl if you ask her for pics and she does it? I once got close enough to a boy I was talking to and sent them and well - it soon became the only thing he wanted. All conversations would result in asking for a pic, heck if I said no he would not talk to me for the rest of the day.
[QUOTE=Anonymous;62616277]Do you lose respect for a girl if you ask her for pics and she does it? I once got close enough to a boy I was talking to and sent them and well - it soon became the only thing he wanted. All conversations would result in asking for a pic, heck if I said no he would not talk to me for the rest of the day.

He's a d***. I apologise on behalf of most men.

I've sent pics (not showing 'it' but suggestive, even erect a couple times before) but i never expected any in return really. She didn't want a pic
of my d*** as she wanted to wait for in person so that's when i knew she was cool.

So if you sent pics i'd appreciate it and reciprocate but i'd not be a d*** about it. Pretty horrible to use someone like that...

So by all means send pics but make sure he's genuine in future :smile:
Original post by Andy98
You know it babe :wink:

Hope I never find either 😘

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1178
Do you lose respect for a girl if you ask her for pics and she does it? I once got close enough to a boy I was talking to and sent them and well - it soon became the only thing he wanted. All conversations would result in asking for a pic, heck if I said no he would not talk to me for the rest of the day.

You mean nudes? Anyway that guy is a jerk, but I suppose you already know that.
This isn't really directly aimed at guys but how do you feel about your partner having had plastic surgery? Would it put you off?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending