The Student Room Group

Hate trying to get a relationship

Just hate the whole process. I get hurt more times than I care to think of.
:console:
Original post by Anonymous
Just hate the whole process. I get hurt more times than I care to think of.

Sometimes it's better to just take a back seat and enjoy life instead of searching for a relationship. I've found girls will find me more attractive if I'm just having fun rather than actively looking to get somewhere with girls all the time :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by missaxo
:console:

Thank you :smile: Shmuckksss

Original post by callsyouout
Sometimes it's better to just take a back seat and enjoy life instead of searching for a relationship. I've found girls will find me more attractive if I'm just having fun rather than actively looking to get somewhere with girls all the time :smile:

I agree, but the thing is that I will be getting on really well with someone and we will meet a few times then it will fizzle out as if people just lose interest in me or I will try and make a move and nothing will come of it.
Reply 4
Then be single: take up knitting, or pottery.
Original post by Anonymous
Thank you :smile: Shmuckksss

I agree, but the thing is that I will be getting on really well with someone and we will meet a few times then it will fizzle out as if people just lose interest in me or I will try and make a move and nothing will come of it.

That's happened to my friend 2-3 times over the past year, the best tip I could give him is to not commit yourself to one person too much too early. Also take a different mindset of going with the flow more, try not to get attached too soon, I completely get what you mean though but don't let it get you down.
Reply 6
Original post by Profesh
Then be single: take up knitting, or pottery.

I've been single for 5 years now and only just felt comfortable to try out the dating scene again and it just hurts my feelings every time.
lol don't try. they can probably smell the desperation. I've never 'tried' to get a relationship and I do better than most.
are you a guy or girl?

Quick Reply