The Student Room Group

Anyone one here an autodidact for GCSEs?

(edited 8 years ago)
I just self taught myself two GCSE's that I decided to edit to give me a few extra chances and opportunities and honestly it was such fun. Bear in mind I made this decision really late in the year so I only had a few months or so but I enjoyed it so much, I would get my friend and mum to help quiz me and I had to adapt to my own teaching meathods. if you have any questions feel free to personal message me :smile: I would be more than happy to help you out with any questions or such you have since I know how hard of a decision this can be
Original post by holly1798
I just self taught myself two GCSE's that I decided to edit to give me a few extra chances and opportunities and honestly it was such fun. Bear in mind I made this decision really late in the year so I only had a few months or so but I enjoyed it so much, I would get my friend and mum to help quiz me and I had to adapt to my own teaching meathods. if you have any questions feel free to personal message me :smile: I would be more than happy to help you out with any questions or such you have since I know how hard of a decision this can be

Thank you, I appreciate that :smile:
Original post by holly1798

In which subjects?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
I did for A level. understanding the material wasn't the problem, managing my workload was. I still self-teach myself physics seeing as I dislike the educational establishment after a lot of bad experiences. Learned Ampere's law yesterday :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest