The Student Room Group

Horny...but on my period

Scroll to see replies

Original post by GrimSower
My friends call me "The Vampire" and I think I could help you out if you catch my drift :wink:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: holy ****
Original post by douglas merritte
You're not a real man until you get blood on your sword

I'm not a man full stop :sexface:
I feel your pain, but you just have to go ahead and get on with the bloody job like a soldier :bunny2:
Reply 43
Sex on your period feels better than regular sex. Trust me. It's only a little bit of blood. Don't be scared

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm always super horny the week before and on my period. That's a good indication I'm coming on haha! It's a lot cleaner to, y'know, if you've got a tampon in. Or do it just after a shower. Period sex is awesome though, if you've got a boyfriend get it on! Just put a towel down and don't do it on your heaviest day.
Original post by PusE
Sex on your period feels better than regular sex. Trust me. It's only a little bit of blood. Don't be scared

Posted from TSR Mobile

I generally have a very heavy flow though, so it's never "only a little bit of blood" unless he is into that sort of thing :lol: And I haven't got a boyfriend, I'm reliant on my vibrator which I'm not keen on having blood touch.

Original post by Anonymous
I'm always super horny the week before and on my period. That's a good indication I'm coming on haha! It's a lot cleaner to, y'know, if you've got a tampon in. Or do it just after a shower. Period sex is awesome though, if you've got a boyfriend get it on! Just put a towel down and don't do it on your heaviest day.

On my heaviest day?! :lolwut: woah. Yeah, the horniness builds up as my period approaches :lol:

Original post by driftawaay
I feel your pain, but you just have to go ahead and get on with the bloody job like a soldier :bunny2:

If only I thought it was that simple:nopity::slap:
Original post by GrimSower
My friends call me "The Vampire" and I think I could help you out if you catch my drift :wink:

Ew. Well, you've lost my vote.
Use a condom and do it anyway
I don't know why this happens but every time I'm on my period, it's like a whole few days of peak horniness (when I'm not feeling the cramps) and I can't do anything about it :cry2: :rofl: why tf am I being punished for not getting pregnant!?!!! :emo: does this happen to others girls too or is it just me?

I had sex with my ex while she was menstruating and she said it eases her cramps but I was worried because I thought for sure the plumbing like would make it worse but some reason it doesn't. The female body, eh? :holmes:

I do find she'll bleed heavier afterwards so put a towel under, go on the floor, or the tub/shower if you know what's best or it'll be a crime scene. :rofl:
I don't know why this happens but every time I'm on my period, it's like a whole few days of peak horniness (when I'm not feeling the cramps) and I can't do anything about it :cry2: :rofl: why tf am I being punished for not getting pregnant!?!!! :emo: does this happen to others girls too or is it just me?

Oral or anal
It's part of having a period and you should go with it :smile:
Haha me and my man still enjoy intimacy during my period. Yeah it's hella messy. But if you clean before right it's not that bad :-)
Original post by ChickenMadness
Use a condom and do it anyway

Ain't got a boyfriend :haughty:

Original post by Man.bear.pig
I had sex with my ex while she was menstruating and she said it eases her cramps but I was worried because I thought for sure the plumbing like would make it worse but some reason it doesn't. The female body, eh? :holmes:

I do find she'll bleed heavier afterwards so put a towel under, go on the floor, or the tub/shower if you know what's best or it'll be a crime scene. :rofl:

Oh damn :rofl: I guess it feels a it better because you're a lot more sensitive.

Original post by New- Emperor
Oral or anal

Oral. Don't find the idea of losing control of my butt muscles after having too much anal appealing.
I would say it's fairly normal, as my other friends are the same way on their period. :smile:
And I am too haha, you can just masturbate even though there is blood. If you don't look at it, it kinda feels the same as discharge anyway xD
Oh damn :rofl: I guess it feels a it better because you're a lot more sensitive.

sensitive?
Drowzee, do you remember what I asked you about?
Original post by Man.bear.pig
sensitive?

The feeling heightens/intensifies because your body can respond more easily
Original post by Ser Alex Toyne
Drowzee, do you remember what I asked you about?

I am not Drowzee.
Go buy some softcups and have sex ✌🏻️

Posted from TSR Mobile
The feeling heightens/intensifies because your body can respond more easily

:s-smilie: did you read? I ****ed my gf on her period. I don't really know why it makes her feel better but if you're saying sensitive, I guess... ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending