The Student Room Group

Horny...but on my period

I don't know why this happens but every time I'm on my period, it's like a whole few days of peak horniness (when I'm not feeling the cramps) and I can't do anything about it :cry2: :rofl: why tf am I being punished for not getting pregnant!?!!! :emo: does this happen to others girls too or is it just me?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
I don't know why this happens but every time I'm on my period, it's like a whole few days of peak horniness (when I'm not feeling the cramps) and I can't do anything about it :cry2: :rofl: why tf am I being punished for not getting pregnant!?!!! :emo: does this happen to others girls too or is it just me?

Why?
#thestruggle I think it's pretty normal tbh and apparently orgasms relieve cramps too
Reply 3
Original post by Profesh
Why?

Because I don't want to touch myself when there's blood :rofl: puts me right off
Reply 4
Original post by edgarcats
#thestruggle I think it's pretty normal tbh and apparently orgasms relieve cramps too

You get it too?! Thank God I thought I was the only one :lol: I don't want a bloody orgasm though waaaah do you see my problem?!?! :laugh:

P.s. I'm so scared I'm accidentally gonna forget to put myself on anon. If that happens, don't laugh pls
Reply 5
Because I don't want to touch myself when there's blood :rofl: puts me right off

Shame; it's never hindered my enjoyment.
You get it too?! Thank God I thought I was the only one :lol: I don't want a bloody orgasm though waaaah do you see my problem?!?! :laugh:

P.s. I'm so scared I'm accidentally gonna forget to put myself on anon. If that happens, don't laugh pls

Nah, it happens, probably due to the hormones. Surely there won't be much/any blood if you wear a tampon. Though after 6+ years of periods blood doesn't really phase me and I don't get the stigma attached to a natural biological function. Maybe try in the shower lol
Original post by Profesh

...you, sir, took the words right out of my mouth. Just bluntly snatched them right out of there, without so much as any hint of a warning.
Reply 8
Nah, it happens, probably due to the hormones. Surely there won't be much/any blood if you wear a tampon. Though after 6+ years of periods blood doesn't really phase me and I don't get the stigma attached to a natural biological function. Maybe try in the shower lol

I don't like wearing tampons, I just make sure to change my pad regularly.

Meh, doing it in the bath sounds already but I feel Moe comfortable in my bed :puppyeyes:
Reply 9
Original post by Profesh

That made me grit my teeth :K: I just couldn't

Original post by Thickfreakness
...you, sir, took the words right out of my mouth. Just bluntly snatched them right out of there, without so much as any hint of a warning.

Weird minds think alike :smile:
I don't like wearing tampons, I just make sure to change my pad regularly.

Meh, doing it in the bath sounds already but I feel Moe comfortable in my bed :puppyeyes:

Try a menstrual cup maybe? Cheap in the long-term and good for the environment. Otherwise choose a light flow day and do it once fresh out the shower (with wipes on hand). Once you start you'll probably forget about your hang-ups. :wink:
Yeah it happens. And yes orgasms do seem to relieve cramps so avoid the mess and go into the shower.
Try a menstrual cup maybe? Cheap in the long-term and good for the environment. Otherwise choose a light flow day and do it once fresh out the shower (with wipes on hand). Once you start you'll probably forget about your hang-ups. :wink:

Geez, I don't know, because when I orgasm I actually cum, like, a lot so it'll get messy :lol: That certainly is true though. Girl, I like the way you think. :wink:
That made me grit my teeth :K: I just couldn't

Weird minds think alike :smile:

It's...not weird at all. It's natural. It's your body, it's your blood...why do girls feel so disgusted with that? A little bit of blood never stopped me from doing anything except for going down on the girl. It doesn't make us weird if you're too afraid to touch yourself all because of a little bit of period blood.
It's...not weird at all. It's natural. It's your body, it's your blood...why do girls feel so disgusted with that? A little bit of blood never stopped me from doing anything except for going down on the girl. It doesn't make us weird if you're too afraid to touch yourself all because of a little bit of period blood.

Hmm. I didn't think it was a thing guys oveook when it comes to the bedroom.

It's just never been something I've considered. I guess we're scared of things we've never tried before

And I'm pretty heavy atm (2nd day in, well third since it's 3am) so AH. I need to grow some balls man
Geez, I don't know, because when I orgasm I actually cum, like, a lot so it'll get messy :lol: That certainly is true though. Girl, I like the way you think. :wink:

Maybe put a towel down beforehand. Or put a fresh pad on then change afterwards :smile: maybe I felt apprehensive the first time but I got over it pretty quick and you probably will too. Could always have a quick shower again after
Hmm. I didn't think it was a thing guys oveook when it comes to the bedroom.

It's just never been something I've considered. I guess we're scared of things we've never tried before

And I'm pretty heavy atm (2nd day in, well third since it's 3am) so AH. I need to grow some balls man

There will probably still be some squeamish boys out there who are too afraid to go near a girl if she's on.

It's just a bit of blood. I used to keep cleansing wipes at the ready so I could wipe my hands clean straight after I'm done with her. No big deal really.

You definitely need to grow some balls! Make sure to get right in there. And don't come complaining "eeewwww there iz bloodz omgz".
There will probably still be some squeamish boys out there who are too afraid to go near a girl if she's on.

It's just a bit of blood. I used to keep cleansing wipes at the ready so I could wipe my hands clean straight after I'm done with her. No big deal really.

You definitely need to grow some balls! Make sure to get right in there. And don't come complaining "eeewwww there iz bloodz omgz".

Hmm, that is true

:lol: :lol: :lol: repped, now don't say a word :shh:

Actually no rep, apparently prsom :lol: false alarm.
Maybe put a towel down beforehand. Or put a fresh pad on then change afterwards :smile: maybe I felt apprehensive the first time but I got over it pretty quick and you probably will too. Could always have a quick shower again after

Thanks for the advice! :smile: maybe I don't have to suffer after all :laugh:

Quick Reply

Latest