The Student Room Group

Boys, what do you want to know about us girls?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by physicst
why girls love attention more than candy?

I am a girl and I hate being the centre of attention

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Peel. Dem Crew
I never said that. Are you illiterate?

You're not familiar with wordplay jokes, are you :lol:
Reply 162
So they do get wet. If they see a really hot guy walking past?

Personally it couldn't happen from looking at the guy alone but if I develop the image in my head further then yes it is possible
Original post by WoodyMKC
Why can't you park a car properly?

Why can't you not be a sexist generalist pig?
Original post by Mr Smurf
Why don't you like Oriental guys? (Directed at white girls)

Can't say I've ever had an opposition to them sorry :P

I wouldn't say that because that's just a stereotypical prejudice not even women can handle their car.
Original post by Marshall Taylor
Why do girls think that being nice is hitting on them? It's very arrogant and unladylike, please do answer.

Because some girls are arrogant and dramatic.

I think it's lovely how boys become more mature and nicer compared to the good ol' days of hair pulling and name calling in primary school.

Original post by somemightsay888
When you see people banging on about "alpha" and "beta", are you quick to associate them with Elliot Rodger?

Who the **** is Elliot Rodger?

We can drive you know. We're also less likely to be involved in Car accidents...

Auto Express

It found that 57 per cent of male drivers have been involved in a crash, compared to 44 per cent of women; 46 per cent of men had what was described as a ‘close call’ with a cyclist or pedestrian, compared to 35 per cent of women; and 68 per cent of UK women have a clean driving licence, against 64 per cent of men

Auto Express

Insurance company Wunelli studied data from black box recorders in the vehicles of 19,000 motorists, and found women drivers were 12 per cent less likely to exceed speed limits than men, and 11 per cent less likely to brake hard which marked them out as smoother and more safety conscious

CBSNews

More than 11,900 male drivers died in U.S. traffic accidents in 2009, compared with just under 4,900 women drivers, according to a study by the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety. Based on miles traveled, men died at a rate of 2.5 deaths per 100 million miles traveled, vs. 1.7 deaths for women.

I think these speak for themselves. :u:
Original post by liquity

Bet you have never found us attractive. (or know any white girls that do) :colonhash:
Original post by liquity
Personally it couldn't happen from looking at the guy alone but if I develop the image in my head further then yes it is possible

Why can't you not be a sexist generalist pig

Oh right. I was just curious. I was sitting next to this girl and she was staring at this guy then she approached me. And she smelt unusual. But i got turned on , i didn't know if she got wet, pheremones or her period?

Because she just started touching me.

I know it's weird
Reply 167
Original post by Mr Smurf
Bet you have never found us attractive. (or know any white girls that do) :colonhash:

Well maybe it will surprise you to find out that I have once or twice :smile: I'm sorry that your experience with white girls has been that way but you can't just assume that all of us don't otherwise you will defo get nowhere :smile:
Reply 168
Oh right. I was just curious. I was sitting next to this girl and she was staring at this guy then she approached me. And she smelt unusual. But i got turned on , i didn't know if she got wet, pheremones or her period?

Because she just started touching me.

I know it's weird

Er pheremones probably, we release them when we're around attractive people (may gross you out but we sweat a lot more when we're around attractive people) and the scent is meant to be like attracting to men :P I'm not 100% sure how they work

and that's a little weird, sounds like she's read too much into how to let a guy know you're interested in him....
Original post by liquity
Why can't you not be a sexist generalist pig?

Just making an observation. Even saw a woman getting in a car the wrong way the other day - the driver's door.

I'm sorry, I shouldn't make sexist jokes in the presence of women, it's not fair. I should tell jokes everyone can understand.
Reply 170
Just making an observation. Even saw a woman getting in a car the wrong way the other day - the driver's door.

I'm sorry, I shouldn't make sexist jokes in the presence of women, it's not fair. I should tell jokes everyone can understand.

WOW
1) you shouldn't be making sexist jokes to anyone
2) I'm sure men have done that too, you can't make an assumption based on 1 woman
Original post by liquity
Er pheremones probably, we release them when we're around attractive people (may gross you out but we sweat a lot more when we're around attractive people) and the scent is meant to be like attracting to men :P I'm not 100% sure how they work

and that's a little weird, sounds like she's read too much into how to let a guy know you're interested in him....

I did ask her. But she said it was her period. But do periods smell?:s-smilie:
Reply 172
I did ask her. But she said it was her period. But do periods smell?:s-smilie:

Only if she hadn't changed her pad in a while :/
Original post by liquity
WOW
1) you shouldn't be making sexist jokes to anyone
2) I'm sure men have done that too, you can't make an assumption based on 1 woman

And to think I was mocking women's ability to get a joke, how bloody wrong was I :biggrin:
Original post by liquity
Only if she hadn't changed her pad in a while :/

Oh right. Yeah she was telling me that her period made her sweat a lot. So yeah it might have been her period or pheremones, this is a weird convo. But I am just curious.
Reply 175
And to think I was mocking women's ability to get a joke, how bloody wrong was I :biggrin:

And did you think, for a second that your joke might not have been funny?
Oh wait maybe you didn't because you're an ARROGANT MAN HAHAHA look I made a sexist joke am I funny now too oh mighty one?
Reply 176
Oh right. Yeah she was telling me that her period made her sweat a lot. So yeah it might have been her period or pheremones, this is a weird convo. But I am just curious.

My period has never made me sweat a lot in all honesty :') but I do find I sweat more when I'm around someone attractive so she was probably trying to play it off :wink:
Original post by liquity
My period has never made me sweat a lot in all honesty :':wink: but I do find I sweat more when I'm around someone attractive so she was probably trying to play it off :wink:

Really?

Yeah we were sitting besides each other. And she was telling me that she was sweating a lot because of her period, i shrugged it off. Because when we spoke on the phone she had the same thing occur But she might have tricked me :/

I'm not very happy tbh.
Original post by liquity
And did you think, for a second that your joke might not have been funny?
Oh wait maybe you didn't because you're an ARROGANT MAN HAHAHA look I made a sexist joke am I funny now too oh mighty one?

Huge difference between a joke not being funny and a complete lack of ability by the recipient to spot a joke, regardless of how funny it was.
Reply 179
Really?

Yeah we were sitting besides each other. And she was telling me that she was sweating a lot because of her period, i shrugged it off. Because when we spoke on the phone she had the same thing occur But she might have tricked me :/

I'm not very happy tbh.

that's a really weird thing to say to someone you should be concerned :P unless she's just a very honest person :P

Quick Reply

Latest