The Student Room Group

Palestinian Baby burnt to death by Jewish Extremists

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Heliosphan
I didn't realise it was a game of top trumps but congratulations, millions of starving babies certainly trumps 1 dead baby and easily trumps a dead lion. Although I did feel sad for the lion, didn't you?

Maybe in future, media outlets ought to compare the next atrocity with all other atrocities, both past and present, before it can be designated news worthy. That way, pesky kids like you can sleep soundly at night in the full knowledge that everyone has had their 'outrage' appropriately moderated and placed into the correct order.

I didn't moderate anyone's outrage. I just put it in context.
Just to make it clear, I did not suggest that the lion was not news worthy.
Original post by ChampEon
Jews should have their own country when they bloody earn it. They can't just march into an already occupied country and bulldoze houses, kick out innocent people, kill them, bomb them, torture them, persecute them, blockade them and starve them and simply justify it with "Oh my ancestor used to live here 5000 years ago". Only heartless animals do that.

How exactly do you earn a country? Every nation or kingdom has either been formed through diplomacy or conquest. Diplomacy was never going to work between the Muslims and the Jews, so the Jews took their land by right of conquest, no different than other countries.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Law-Hopeful
Religion of peace at it again.

Who claimed that Judaism was a religion of peace?

Anyway this disgusting act of terror is no different from any Islamic atrocity. No different from the murder of Danielle Shefi.
Both Hamas and Netenyahu are as bad as each other.

The only reason Israel is preferred over Palestine is because of its support from US, and because it's a major weapons producer and biotechnological hub.
Original post by Fango_Jett

The only reason Israel is preferred over Palestine is because of its support from US, and because it's a major weapons producer and biotechnological hub.

Or its westernised culture, developed economy, world class scientists and Nobel prize winners etc.
Original post by MatureStudent36
Or its westernised culture, developed economy, world class scientists and Nobel prize winners etc.

That too. Israel is more advanced than Palestine would have been in a hundred years, albeit if it is built at the cost of the palestinians.
Original post by ShanKAJEN.
If the west were so concerned about Judaism getting their own country why didn't they give one of their states? Why Palestine? Why not Germany? America has so many states - why not one of those?

And to those who jusifty the burning of this baby - you need to re-evaluate your humanity.

Really? Germany? The country from which millions of their people were killed or exiled and were continuously persecuted? I'm sure they would have loved to, if Germany wasn't too busy being fought over by the Soviets and the Americans.

They did come to the US. Plenty of Jews immigrated to the US, and are highly successful and are among upper echelons of society.
(edited 8 years ago)
How exactly do you earn a country? Every nation or kingdom has either been formed through diplomacy or conquest. Diplomacy was never going to work between the Muslims and the Jews, so the Jews took their land by right of conquest, no different than other countries.

Ah, the age old tu quoque fallacy, successfully employed by apologist Zionists since 1948.

ah really?? PM Netanyahu visited the victims at the hospital, condemned in the strongest ways possible this obnoxious attack and promised justice, hamas rejoice every single time an israeli civilian is killed, they rejoice even when palestinians get killed so they have a reason to attack Israel.
Ah, the age old tu quoque fallacy, successfully employed by apologist Zionists since 1948.

I'm pointing out that your accusation that Israel didn't "earn" their country is irrational to begin with, since you apparently hold every other country to a different standard than Israel.
I'm pointing out that your accusation that Israel didn't "earn" their country is irrational to begin with, since you apparently hold every other country to a different standard than Israel.

And I'm pointing out that your point is irrelevant and that you're being pedantic. It's not about what other countries did, it's about the crimes Israel is commiting NOW.
And I'm pointing out that your point is irrelevant and that you're being pedantic. It's not about what other countries did, it's about the crimes Israel is commiting NOW.

How is it irrelevant when you're one the bleating on about how Israel didn't earn their country (which was 70 years ago)? I'm just responding to irrational accusations made by you. So yes, it is about the crimes that are being committed, by both Hamas and Israel, but you're the one bringing up Israel's sovereignty and how they didn't "earn" their country.

Which crimes are those? Kinetically targetting firing points of rockets being launched into Israel?

Or is Israel conducting suicide attacks against Palestinians cafe's?

I know, are the Israelis hijacking planes and killing Palestinian passengers.

Two sides are in armed conflict. One is technologically developed and does a good job at protecting its own people.

The other side likes firing unarmed rockets at civilian targets and likes to set up situations whereby it causes civilian casualties of its own people in order to gain support from useful idiots.

Neither side come out smelling of roses but it is apparent that Palestinians consider life as cheap.
Original post by Ginger100
The United States should be partitioned into a traditional white Dasein, a black Dasein and a Jewish-atheist-liberal-White Dasein and Israel moved into this.

This is in accordance with the multi-polarity world theory set out by Alexander Dugin, adviser to Vladimir Putin (but this particular repositioning did not come from him).

Posted from TSR Mobile

You're our resident anti Semite who keeps getting banned and setting up new accounts aren't you?

Welcome back cycle of spin. Looking forward to getting banned?
You're our resident anti Semite who keeps getting banned and setting up new accounts aren't you?

Welcome back cycle of spin. Looking forward to getting banned?

I'm not your resident.

I am not anti-Jewish

I am anti-Zionist supremacy.

I am guessing that you are Jewish and can't tell the difference, that's exactly what Rothschild Zionism wanted. Divide and conquer.

You should stand with us against these people.

Closing down free speech, terrorism and the booby trap (tearing people apart ) are traditional techniques of Zionism. You are talking like you support these things talking about closing my account down. Just listen to yourself. Are you on the side of good or evil?
(edited 8 years ago)
I'm not your resident.

I am not anti-Jewish

I am anti-Zionist supremacy.

I am guessing that you are Jewish and can't tell the difference, that's exactly what Rothschild Zionism wanted. Divide and conquer.

You should stand with us against these people.

Anti semetic Jewish conspiracy nutter alert.

I've already reports this tw@t as he sets up multiple usernames a pushes anti semetic crap as well as posting the either Nathaniel pish.
Anti semetic Jewish conspiracy nutter alert.

I've already reports this tw@t as he sets up multiple usernames a pushes anti semetic crap as well as posting the either Nathaniel pish.

Your post is a bit unclear.

So you want to use Zionist tactics of closing down individual liberty and free speech?

Renounce your loyalty to evil doers and join us on the side of good. God will forgive your misguided loyalties.

That evil cartel aren't not doing good for Jewish people by creating so much division.
(edited 8 years ago)
So you want to use Zionist tactics of closing down individual liberty and free speech?

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's already closed down. It got closed down in 48 when Israel was founded.

But I have requested you get banned again.

Guess what? They're making me a moderator next week so I can close you down all by myself.
(edited 8 years ago)
(edited 8 years ago)
It's already closed down. It hit closed down in 48 when Israel was founded.

But I have requested you get banned again.

Guess what? They're making me a moderator next week so I can close you down all by myself.

That's OK if you want to maintain your pro-Zionist censorship thread, you go right ahead, not fooling anyone, the Internet is full of posting space.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending