The Student Room Group

Biggest misconception about YOU?

As title.

Scroll to see replies

That I'm a decent person.
There's so many that I don't know where to start...

People often think that I don't care about anything but my grades.
(edited 8 years ago)
That I am quiet...LOL :biggrin:
that i'm quiet and innocent :angelwings:
That I'm shy. Actually I just don't do small talk or cba to speak to some people.
A lot of my friends think I'm very quiet..but I do speak my mind ...the look of shock when I'm cros about something! 😯
Oh there are so many!
That im 'cold'. Once i was speaking to my teacher and i told him how i got a B in my literature class and i broke down crying when i found out because i wanted an A. and he was like: really??? you cried?? i cant imagine you crying, you are a heartless woman!

lol

Im not one of those people who smile all the time and I dont do small talk etc, Im very straight forward and dont like being fake with people and i dont adjust my style to whoever im speaking to, most people seem to do this. maybe im just socially inept! i think thats why i come across as cold, because i dont actively try to be nice 24/7.
Reply 8
That I am this innocent little girl, when really I am the complete opposite. :redface:
Original post by drowzee
That I am this innocent little girl, when really I am the complete opposite. :redface:

So you are like Ariana Grande on the inside too. Looks innocent and wears cat ears but then says 'Love me harder' aka '**** me harder'

:colone:'
Original post by enaayrah

People often think that I don't care about anything but my grades.

So many people dislike people who're driven. They're very mistaken, and miss out on some of the most loving people out there :smile:
Original post by drowzee

Original post by driftawaay
So you are like Ariana Grande on the inside too. Looks innocent and wears cat ears but then says 'Love me harder' aka '**** me harder'

:colone:'

*Tugs collar and sweats*
That I'm good at basketball 😔dunno how many times I get this statement

Posted from TSR Mobile
that I'm arrogant
Original post by driftawaay
That im 'cold'. and he was like: really??? you cried?? i cant imagine you crying, you are a heartless woman!
Im not one of those people who smile all the time and I dont do small talk etc, Im very straight forward and dont like being fake with people and i dont adjust my style to whoever im speaking to, most people seem to do this. maybe im just socially inept! i think thats why i come across as cold, because i dont actively try to be nice 24/7.

He sounds like a presumptuous douche O.o good lord,

Social protocol continues to elude me too I'm afraid, but I'm not sure I'd even want to be smiley smiley all the time :redface: good days and bad days :smile:
that i dont care
That I'm a complete loser with no life outside my family. I purposely made everyone think that so they don't ask too many questions about me. :colone:
Original post by Ridingmyego
So many people dislike people who're driven. They're very mistaken, and miss out on some of the most loving people out there :smile:

Yeah, thankfully I have very close friends who don't perceive me that way :smile:
That I am posh only because I am well spoken.
Original post by Poetic_Justice
That I'm good at basketball 😔dunno how many times I get this statement

Posted from TSR Mobile

I get ya, like you mmust play right? Or if not that: then you must at least know the rules or teams in the NBA innit :' )

You know, I get the opposite? People assume that I'm not into Rap or basketball. When in reality I'm a basketball head coach, and Biggie\Pac\Nas\Em are my jam :P

Quick Reply

Latest