The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

University ID

I just got an email that I must do IT Sign up for my university.
It asks for my surname, date of birth and University ID.
Where should I find what my University ID is ? because i have not received any emails regarding it
Check any previous letters or emails you've received from the university, it should be quoted on them somewhere. If you still can't find it, just contact the admissions office and they'll tell you what it is.
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Reply 2
Oh my mom had it so i just registered. Are other university students allowed on welcome week festival? I mean I think there will be Pangaea Festival in welcome week and I want to bring my girlfriend who studies in Metropolitan so do you think we will be able to do that?
Original post by xaBu
Oh my mom had it so i just registered. Are other university students allowed on welcome week festival? I mean I think there will be Pangaea Festival in welcome week and I want to bring my girlfriend who studies in Metropolitan so do you think we will be able to do that?

I'm not entirely sure how accessible the Welcome Week events are for non-UoM students. I know you need a university email address to buy Pangaea tickets but I don't know whether or not they're limited to one per person.
Original post by xaBu

I believe that for Pangaea you can buy one guest ticket, but anyone entering needs to be accompanied by a UoM student (do check in case they've changed the rules)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Original post by Origami Bullets
I believe that for Pangaea you can buy one guest ticket, but anyone entering needs to be accompanied by a UoM student (do check in case they've changed the rules)

Posted from TSR Mobile

I can't find their rules, could you copy a link for me, thank you
Original post by xaBu
I can't find their rules, could you copy a link for me, thank you

I can't link you to the page as it requires you to login but here's a quote from the ticket page for the last Pangaea festival in June:

"Pangaea Festival Tickets are limited to 2 per student. All attendees must enter with the person who purchased their ticket, who must have a valid student ID. Over 18s only. Last entry: midnight"

They haven't announced the details for September's Pangaea so you might want to double check the rules are still the same when the tickets for that one go on sale.
Reply 7
Original post by HandmadeTurnip
I can't link you to the page as it requires you to login but here's a quote from the ticket page for the last Pangaea festival in June:

"Pangaea Festival Tickets are limited to 2 per student. All attendees must enter with the person who purchased their ticket, who must have a valid student ID. Over 18s only. Last entry: midnight"

They haven't announced the details for September's Pangaea so you might want to double check the rules are still the same when the tickets for that one go on sale.

thank you very much, how do I log in to their website? i have my ID and password for manchester website..
Original post by xaBu
thank you very much, how do I log in to their website? i have my ID and password for manchester website..

Oh ok, so you have a university email address already?

Here's the link. You'll need to create an account on the student union website (using your university email address) before you can login and access it.
Reply 9
Oh ok, so you have a university email address already?

Here's the link. You'll need to create an account on the student union website (using your university email address) before you can login and access it.

Ok thank you
Original post by xaBu
I just got an email that I must do IT Sign up for my university.
It asks for my surname, date of birth and University ID.
Where should I find what my University ID is ? because i have not received any emails regarding it

If you go onto UCAS and search the university you will be attending, you'll find it there, or on a course on the UCAS website.
If not, you should be able to find it on the universities website.
Original post by JustGeorgeJ
If you go onto UCAS and search the university you will be attending, you'll find it there, or on a course on the UCAS website.
If not, you should be able to find it on the universities website.

He's talking about his personal ID number, which can't be found on any websites.
He's talking about his personal ID number, which can't be found on any websites.

From what the post said I interpreted it as the ID of the University you use when applying or using on UCAS etc.
Original post by JustGeorgeJ
From what the post said I interpreted it as the ID of the University you use when applying or using on UCAS etc.

Yeah, I thought that might be what you were referring to. He already found it in any case, so it doesn't really matter. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending