The Student Room Group

Hostel manager wants to have sex with me?

I am staying in a cheap hostel in Cairo as I was naive enough to not anticipate this problem...

The owner of the hostel spent ages negging me, telling me my hair is bad, I should get my eyebrows and nails done, I should gain weight, etc. Then (I honestly dont remember quite how this came about) he started giving me a massage, and I didn't stop it because like... He owns the hostel... There is no one with more power here than him... And police here are useless (and it was just a massage, creepy but not illegal). He suggested we have sex and I refused, and he was like 'I know you want to' but he didn't try to rape me. I will leave tomorrow. I guess my question is, am I right to be like... Significantly disturbed by this? My friends don't seem to particularly care
My friend was stalked and molested by a masseuse in Egypt, her parents went CRAZY and told the police and he was imprisoned. That is not right at all, I'm guessing he's significantly older than you too. Tell someone to stop anything further happening, even if it's not to you!
Have you tried flexing your left Bicep

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Have sex with him, ask him to pay you, then get away from there and find somewhere else to live with that money.

Posted from TSR Mobile
get out of there as soon as possible
get pepper spray
get a dildo for self defense

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending