The Student Room Group

Boyfriend doesn't give me head anymore!!

At the start he always used to go down on me...been together a year and a half..Now its been nothing for like 6 months. I always keep myself clean down there and give him oral!! I have hinted things and mentioned it. Is it worth staying in the relationship if all we do is have straight sex!!?
Reply 1
He mustn't be an enthusiast, felt he had to show willing at beginning of relationship but not that your established doesn't feel the need. Think the only way forward is a direct discussion. While all sexual acts should be willing I think a good lover needs to take in to account their partners wishes, unless they are completely bizarre.
You've tried being subtle and also me tioned it, so I think you should just tell him what you want.

If he doesn't want to satisfy you or you feel like you can't communicate with him, that's when you start to think about the relationship.
(edited 8 years ago)
He is probably giving to another girl ...
Reply 4
Have you sat down and talked to him about it?

Lol I don't think you should end the relationship just because he gives you 'straight sex'. On second thought, yeah end it because it seems you only care about head and not feelings xD

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah, sit him and down and tell him that it's bothering you. Why should you give him oral if he won't return the favour?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending