The Student Room Group

What is the purpose of your existence?

What do you think you should spend your one life doing?
Being happy? Helping others? Hindering global warming? Having a family? Getting good grades?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by RebeccaMelody
What do you think you should spend your one life doing?
Being happy? Helping others? Hindering global warming? Having a family? Getting good grades?

Getting good grades, a good job and living a good life. How about you?
Whatever I want. I quite like making people happy. If I could I'd probably open up a rescue centre for animals :blushing:
Original post by Guy123
Getting good grades, a good job and living a good life. How about you?

Mine is to be happy and to do everything I can to make others happy. And to help problems such as global warming. And to love everyone and be loved. I'm not too sure yet, I'm only young! But for now it's to build myself as a bold woman.
Original post by desdemonata
Whatever I want. I quite like making people happy. If I could I'd probably open up a rescue centre for animals :blushing:

That's awesome of you. Best of luck! I'm sure you'll have a fulfilled life if you can just do what you want as well as making others happy! (Ps, best thing to say to a vegetarian :wink:)
I want to save the world. I have a messiah complex, I'll admit.
Original post by High Stakes
I want to save the world. I have a messiah complex, I'll admit.

Good on you, messiah! I'll help to save the world too. Bon chance.
Reply 7
Mine is to be happy and to do everything I can to make others happy. And to help problems such as global warming. And to love everyone and be loved. I'm not too sure yet, I'm only young! But for now it's to build myself as a bold woman.

That's really cool, with an attitude like that, I'm sure you'll live an amazing life :biggrin:
Good on you, messiah! I'll help to save the world too. Bon chance.

Thank you. How do you plan on saving the world out of curiosity?
To sell Herbalife and improve the lives of many.
I make poop.
Original post by Guy123
That's really cool, with an attitude like that, I'm sure you'll live an amazing life :biggrin:

I thank you very very much! I'm sure your life will prosper as much as you would like too, good luck😊
Reply 12
I thank you very very much! I'm sure your life will prosper as much as you would like too, good luck😊

Thank you very much, that means a lot :wink::biggrin:
tr0ll people from day
Original post by High Stakes
Thank you. How do you plan on saving the world out of curiosity?

Very welcome. And at the moment I'm doing little things like raising money and awareness for a charity that I'm passionate about. I think I'd like to work on sustainability, particularly in third world countries! Nothing breaks my heart more than seeing the worst happen to the environment and people within it... I'm just trying not to /wait/ to make a change, if you know what I mean?
Get good grades in order to achieve a doctorate to help society.
Original post by blazy
i wanna be the very best, like no one ever was...

you are already
I want to do something amazing in terms of helping the world, which would mean that I'm remembered after I die :yep:
Original post by WoodyMKC
To sell Herbalife and improve the lives of many.

Fab. What is Herbalife?
Original post by inachigeek21
Get good grades in order to achieve a doctorate to help society.

Awesome! I hope everything goes perfectly. Remember to enjoy your life on that journey!

Quick Reply

Latest