The Student Room Group

If I have short nails can I have a manicure?

I've bitten my nails since forever but is have finally stopped because of an occasion where I would like to have a French manicure to make my nails look natural and nice but in afraid that the nail salon I go to won't be able to use my tips as I barely have any(my nails haven't fully grown as of yet ) - is there an alternative

If you're a nail biter or have short nails what do you get done from he nail salon ? Please help
Reply 1
I dont have long nails and they can do loads when I go, any manicure you want if you go to a decent shop. Or if your nails are really that short, you could get acrylics which you can do a lot with :smile:
Hai,

I had the same problem (nail biter) when i'm watching movie. Now stopped.

First don't bite your nail. Then if you have short nails no need to go salon and don't waste money on manicure. You can maintain your nails short and cute at home itself.

I hope my points will help you.

Original post by xGCSE_Studentx
I've bitten my nails since forever but is have finally stopped because of an occasion where I would like to have a French manicure to make my nails look natural and nice but in afraid that the nail salon I go to won't be able to use my tips as I barely have any(my nails haven't fully grown as of yet ) - is there an alternative

If you're a nail biter or have short nails what do you get done from he nail salon ? Please help
I always make manicure at a salon, and sometimes my nails are short, but still I need them to have a proper look. The best manicure I've ever had was made in Ibiza here: nail-it-europe.com, but I'm sure they'll make you manicure for different lenght of nails at any salon.

Quick Reply

Latest