The Student Room Group

How many phone contacts do you have?

And do you regularly speak/message/contact all of them?

It got me thinking, because I went out with my best friend a few days ago and she sifted through her 400 or so contacts (most of whom she's lost contact with for a while) to find someone in her contact log :dontknow:

I have 43 (including the dentist, GP and my work. Excluding those, I only have 39 personal ones)

I don't see the point of having the numbers of people you've no intention of keeping in contact with/speaking to??? :ninja:

Scroll to see replies

I have 79 contacts and I'll speak to 11 of them often enough

Posted from TSR Mobile
I have 90. Some I don't regularly talk to, but I keep them because I know maybe some day I'd need to get hold of them. The only people I actually call are my parents and grandmother haha, everyone else I talk to on Whatsapp
Original post by Lucasium
I have 79 contacts and I'll speak to 11 of them often enough

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah. If that's the case, why do you keep the 68 others?

I just feel like the extras really clutter up my phone so I only keep the numbers of those I'm sure I'll need to contact at some point :dontknow:
Original post by Novascope
I have 90. Some I don't regularly talk to, but I keep them because I know maybe some day I'd need to get hold of them. The only people I actually call are my parents and grandmother haha, everyone else I talk to on Whatsapp

Yeah, I usually have that sort of logic too.

I only delete the people who I'm sure I'll have no reason to speak to anymore e.g. someone I only contacted when discussing our English lit coursrwork, and they end up dropping it or something.
Original post by Crazyjoesmith

Do you communicate with them all regularly/from time to time? :smile:
Over 4000.

I don't reguarly speak with all of them. Some I haven't spoken to in a while and I am sure a couple of them hate me now. :mmm:
Original post by AlmostNotable
Over 4000.

:eek: HOW?! Do you speak to them all? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Mr Smurf

I don't reguarly speak with all of them. Some I haven't spoken to in a while and I am sure a couple of them hate me now. :mmm:

Why do you keep them if you've no intention of staying in contact then? Just cba deleting them or...?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Tbh, some are where people have two phones, or they've got a new phone and I've just created a new contact. I'm basically too lazy to actually sort my contacts list out. :u: I speak to 20-25 of them on a semi-regular/daily basis (not including GP, etc.).
Original post by thecatwithnohat
Do you communicate with them all regularly/from time to time? :smile:

Like 15 /20 regularly the rest time to time 😊 how many do you have ?
Original post by Pathway

Tbh, some are where people have two phones, or they've got a new phone and I've just created a new contact. I'm basically too lazy to actually sort my contacts list out. :u: I speak to 20-25 of them on a semi-regular/daily basis (not including GP, etc.).

Ah yes, them ones :lol:

I'm obsessed with my phone being organised, and hate the clutter of unneeded things. To save myself the hassle, I just regularly clean out or update numbers whenever relevant. :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Crazyjoesmith
Like 15 /20 regularly the rest time to time 😊 how many do you have ?

I have 39, and speak to 10-15 of them semi regularly/daily 😁

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ah yes, them ones :lol:

I'm obsessed with my phone being organised, and hate the clutter of unneeded things. To save myself the hassle, I just regularly clean out or update numbers whenever relevant. :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm like that normally, like I go through phases on my other devices (especially my laptop) where I sort everything out and rename the files, etc., but my phone is just clutter central. :dontknow:
Original post by Pathway
I'm like that normally, like I go through phases on my other devices (especially my laptop) where I sort everything out and rename the files, etc., but my phone is just clutter central. :dontknow:

I know those phases all too well :lol: it's just that my phone is something I use so often,and the last thing I'd want is for it to lag and whatnot (if you had a HTC you'd understand my struggle :getmecoat:)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Less than 100, not sure about the exact figure though
I have 39, and speak to 10-15 of them semi regularly/daily 😁

Posted from TSR Mobile

Cool 😁😊

Quick Reply

Latest