The Student Room Group

I have written a book on the IB - Could you please give inputs?

Dear all,

I've written a book on the IB, and for the last 3-4 months have been in the process of finding a good publisher. Just got signed up. :smile:

This book is not a textbook, not a formal revision guide, and certainly not written by some qualified teacher.

It's written by me, a regular guy who got a 42 in the IB despite not being 'elite level smart' - just an average joe student with maybe above-average motivation. The book is my way of sharing lots of tips and tricks that I used to do well in the IB.

Enough about me though - the main goal of this thread is to share a chapter from the book with you, and request for your absolutely unadulterated feedback. Do tell me if you think its horrible, useful, unfunny, crappy, or perhaps even, a little good. Would really appreciate it, and would love to know if it's the kind of thing you'd like to read more of.

The book, btw, is titled "Nail the IB". The attached excerpt of the book is my chapter on Group 5 - Maths. Hope you like it + find it useful!

I've pasted in the first few pages of the book so you get a sense of what the book contains via the table of contents.

Cheers!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending