The Student Room Group

Which fictional world would you like to live in if it was possible?

It can be from movies, books, games and even something mythical.

And explain why?

I would love to be in the world of Harry Potter. I think I would be awesome at magic :u: Just the whole atmosphere in Hogwarts seems like a cool place to be.

As always, be as serious, funny or as creative as you like :smile:
(edited 8 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Pokemon
Halo Universe:

Currently, with the discovery of Forerunner technology and the Janus keys it is safe to say that scientific knowledge will be advanced to massive levels and I would really like to be a part of this. Also, I would really like to be maybe a Spartan-II or even a Spartan-IV due to the missions both parties take.

Yu-Gi-Oh:

Having all of life based over a card game which requires a certain strategic mind and allows a personal twist to your own deck appeals to me and would be like a game of chess.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 3
Star wars - It seems like you can rise in power easily.
Kanto or the Mortal Kombat world :moon:
Reply 5
Original post by SuperHuman98
Pokemon

Original post by StolenPrivacy
The Halo universe or the Yu-Gi-Oh universe.

Original post by somemightsay888
Kanto or the Mortal Kombat world :moon:

Why? :smile:
Starling City or Star Labs
Original post by starlight82

Halo Universe:

Currently, with the discovery of Forerunner technology and the Janus keys it is safe to say that scientific knowledge will be advanced to massive levels and I would really like to be a part of this. Also, I would really like to be maybe a Spartan-II or even a Spartan-IV due to the missions both parties take.

Yu-Gi-Oh:

Having all of life based over a card game which requires a certain strategic mind and allows a personal twist to your own deck appeals to me and would be like a game of chess.

Sorry, edited the post to add the explanation.
It can be from movies, books, games and even something mythical.

And explain why?

I would love to be in the world of Harry Potter. I think I would be awesome at magic :u: Just the whole atmosphere in Hogwarts seems like a cool place to be.

As always, be as serious, funny or as creative as you like :smile:

k. I wanna follow you but everytime I click on a thread that sounds interesting, seeing you're the starter makes it a nice surprise everytime.

And I just caught that you said Harry Potter so let's be in Gryffindor together:

:cool:

Because I'd have my own Pokemon and it'd be dank af :moon: And because everything seems all cheery there lmao.

I dunno why Mortal Kombat, it's the total opposite of Pokemon and I'd die quick :erm: However, the worlds do have spooky scary skeletons that accept thanks (thank) so that's a good reason :u:
does the one in my head count?
Original post by Man.bear.pig
k. I wanna follow you but everytime I click on a thread that sounds interesting, seeing you're the starter makes it a nice surprise everytime.

And I just caught that you said Harry Potter so let's be in Gryffindor together:

:cool:

Thanks :smile: What makes you think I want to be in Gryffindor? :colone:
Original post by scriberg
does the one in my head count?

Yes, anything imaginary. Tell me more....
Thanks :smile: What makes you think I want to be in Gryffindor? :colone:

we can't choose which house we get into :colone:
but maybe take the quiz at Pottermore and see what you get?
Because of your witty and creative threads, and your mysterious, subtle avatar, I'd say you're a Ravenclaw, :wink:

But Gryffindor is the house of heroes :cool:
Yugioh or Fairy Tail. =P

Yes, two anime worlds but I would love to live in those. XD

Yugioh: Make a living playing cards and building up a good strategic deck, the world is based around it and the tech is amazing! =D

Fairy Tail: Magic and mayhem but also not as dangerous as Harry Potter. Seriously, which sane person would want to send their kid to Hogwarts?!
Animal Crossing. There's not a lot you can do there but it is pretty idyllic.
Original post by Cakeyygirl
Starling City or Star Labs

Original post by StolenPrivacy
Halo Universe:

Yu-Gi-Oh:

Sorry, edited the post to add the explanation.

Thanks for the explanation :smile: You wouldn't mind the risk of going into the shadow realm?

Original post by somemightsay888
Because I'd have my own Pokemon and it'd be dank af :moon: And because everything seems all cheery there lmao.

I dunno why Mortal Kombat, it's the total opposite of Pokemon and I'd die quick :erm: However, the worlds do have spooky scary skeletons that accept thanks (thank) so that's a good reason :u:

Yes, they're complete opposites lol. You would die in 5 minutes in Mortal Kombat world if you haven't got the moves :colonhash: But I can see the attraction with all the skeletons, whatever we can do to help the cause, right? Thank you, Mr Skeltal :biggrin:
Camp Half-Blood all the way:cool:

Thanks for the explanation :smile: You wouldn't mind the risk of going into the shadow realm?

Well, I would mind the risk but I guess I would probably win nearly all my duels with my "le awesome skills"
Original post by Scienceisgood
Yugioh or Fairy Tail. =P

Yes, two anime worlds but I would love to live in those. XD

Yugioh: Make a living playing cards and building up a good strategic deck, the world is based around it and the tech is amazing! =D

Fairy Tail: Magic and mayhem but also not as dangerous as Harry Potter. Seriously, which sane person would want to send their kid to Hogwarts?!

Yugioh does sound cool. I'm pretty crap at strategy though so it's not a world I want to be in. I don't want to risk going into the shadow realm lol.

Hogwarts is awesome. It's nice to have that danger just to keep you on your toes :wink:

Quick Reply