The Student Room Group

Pakistani Guy AMA

Ask Me Anything and I'll answer

Scroll to see replies

Bump :smile:
Would you be immortal or allow a short life and do you personally believe we can be immortal
Original post by StolenPrivacy
Would you be immortal or allow a short life and do you personally believe we can be immortal

I wouldn't want to be immortal and I don't think you can ever be immortal
Original post by Gladiator12345
I wouldn't want to be immortal and I don't think you can ever be immortal

Ah, do you also think that space exploration will become a major role in our future.
Original post by StolenPrivacy
Ah, do you also think that space exploration will become a major role in our future.

I think with the current advancements and achievements we will continue to explore in the future and I think within the next 20 years people will be able to go and live in space
I'm proud to be british as well as a muslim
Reply 7
literally dude there are *so* many pakistani AMAs on here how can you not have noticed it? it gives me the impression that every other person on this site is pakistani which is strange for an english website
Original post by flamboy
literally dude there are *so* many pakistani AMAs on here how can you not have noticed it? it gives me the impression that every other person on this site is pakistani which is strange for an english website

I haven't seen one recently dude, and I highly doubt that every other person is pakistani
Reply 9
I haven't seen one recently dude, and I highly doubt that every other person is pakistani

how long have you been on this website?
Original post by flamboy
how long have you been on this website?

4-6 months wbu?
Reply 11
4-6 months wbu?

that's definitely enough time to have noticed that there's a "pakistani ama", "muslim ama", "bangladeshi ama", (etc) every week or less
Original post by flamboy
that's definitely enough time to have noticed that there's a "pakistani ama", "muslim ama", "bangladeshi ama", (etc) every week or less

I don't think there is but even if there is what's your problem?
Reply 13
I don't think there is but even if there is what's your problem?

is it not obvious that my problem is that it's too frequent? I don't know what you were expecting me to tell you - aren't you also annoyed if there's the same thread over and over again?
Original post by flamboy
is it not obvious that my problem is that it's too frequent? I don't know what you were expecting me to tell you - aren't you also annoyed if there's the same thread over and over again?

Who cares if they too frequent, why are you watching out for them? No I'm not annoyed because every1 has different questions and answers
Reply 15
Who cares if they too frequent, why are you watching out for them? No I'm not annoyed because every1 has different questions and answers

because things that are too frequent getting extremely old and boring and annoying.

look at this ****:
https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=pakistani+ama+site:www.thestudentroom.co.uk&sa=X&ved=0CDoQrQIoBDACahUKEwigu-GahojHAhXRB9sKHUTdAZs&biw=1920&bih=1031
10 ****ing pages of the same thread.
(edited 8 years ago)
How old are you?
What do you study?
Where are you from Pakistan?
Can you speak Urdu?
Original post by flamboy
because things that are too frequent getting extremely old and boring and annoying.

What about all the threads that are rate out of 10, am I attractive, or are just against asian threads?
ur favorite colour?
favorite cuisine?
favorite bollywood/hollywood movie?
Reply 19
What about all the threads that are rate out of 10, am I attractive, or are just against asian threads?

yeah, they're also too frequent, but at least they're more general and not as strangely specific (not the anti asian ones)
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest