The Student Room Group
College Building - City, University of London
City University
London
Visit website

City Applicants 2016 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by bby
Oh nope, they didn't have it at my sixth form so I picked the next best things - history and politics!

That sounds like a lot of writing haha :K: wish I'd done history but I chose chemistry instead :s-smilie: bad choice.
College Building - City, University of London
City University
London
Visit website
Reply 281
Original post by Radioactive_
That sounds like a lot of writing haha :K: wish I'd done history but I chose chemistry instead :s-smilie: bad choice.

Funnily enough, I wish I picked Chemistry because I did well at GCSE (obviously a lot harder at A-Level)
Original post by bby
Funnily enough, I wish I picked Chemistry because I did well at GCSE (obviously a lot harder at A-Level)

It was the most difficult subject I have ever tried to do in my life :s-smilie: because it had so much maths in it and I really, really suck at maths!! Ended up dropping it and taking media instead which was sooooo boring!
Reply 283
It was the most difficult subject I have ever tried to do in my life :s-smilie: because it had so much maths in it and I really, really suck at maths!! Ended up dropping it and taking media instead which was sooooo boring!

Wow, everyone in my college loves media studies!
Original post by bby
Wow, everyone in my college loves media studies!

It was okay but the teacher was kind of rubbish. Guess it just wasn't my kind of subject :tongue:
Reply 285
It was okay but the teacher was kind of rubbish. Guess it just wasn't my kind of subject :tongue:

Some of my teachers were a mess, but thankfully we're leaving soon.
Original post by bby
Anything to do with music or politics, to be honest and you?

Have you sorted out your student finance and accommodation?
Reply 287
Original post by Masterbob
Have you sorted out your student finance and accommodation?

My application for student finance has been accepted,but I'm just waiting. I didn't apply for accommodation as I'm going from home.
Original post by bby
My application for student finance has been accepted,but I'm just waiting. I didn't apply for accommodation as I'm going from home.

Oh calm, I've sent my application off but I need to renew my passport. I'm not sure if I want to go city now since I got an offer from SOAS for Philosophy :frown:
Reply 289
Original post by Masterbob
Oh calm, I've sent my application off but I need to renew my passport. I'm not sure if I want to go city now since I got an offer from SOAS for Philosophy :frown:

Renewing your passport? Oh you're an international student? An offer from SOAS is amazing!
Original post by bby
Renewing your passport? Oh you're an international student? An offer from SOAS is amazing!

haha no I'm British, its just expired.
Hey, does anyone who got an "unconditional if firm" know how long it takes for your UCAS to be changed to unconditional once you have put City as your firm? :smile:
Original post by sarahk2727
Hey, does anyone who got an "unconditional if firm" know how long it takes for your UCAS to be changed to unconditional once you have put City as your firm? :smile:

For me I think it was a couple of days, no longer than a week at least. Well done on the offer btw :smile: what are you studying?
Reply 293
Original post by jlawley
Hoping to get in to study BA Journalism

So am I, I'm so nervous. Good luck!
I'm applying for optometry
I need AAA so hopefully I'll get it 🙌🏽
I'm really excited about City

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 295
Original post by bioloves
I'm applying for optometry
I need AAA so hopefully I'll get it 🙌🏽
I'm really excited about City

Posted from TSR Mobile

Me too!! Look forward to seeing you ✨✨✨
Original post by bby
Me too!! Look forward to seeing you ✨✨✨

Aww so excited!
Let's just hope we both get accepted first ! 😉

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 297
Original post by bioloves
Aww so excited!
Let's just hope we both get accepted first ! 😉

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm hoping, omg ✨✨
Reply 298
Original post by Euridice
I also applied to do Adult Nursing. Luckily my selection day is not until March. So i have a lot of time to prepare myself!

hi, I applied child nursing and I wanted to know how many do you need to get correct for the numeracy and literacy tests. thanks
Original post by Tafo
hi, I applied child nursing and I wanted to know how many do you need to get correct for the numeracy and literacy tests. thanks

They will tell you on the day what you need to pass :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending