The Student Room Group
College Building - City, University of London
City University
London
Visit website

City Applicants 2016 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Hi guys. I decided to defer my place due to the huge financial costs of London, but am due to start Journalism in 2016 :biggrin:
College Building - City, University of London
City University
London
Visit website
Reply 81
Original post by chillsf1
Hi guys. I decided to defer my place due to the huge financial costs of London, but am due to start Journalism in 2016 :biggrin:

What offer did you get? Just asking because I am the selection day in a week or two
Original post by jlawley
What offer did you get? Just asking because I am the selection day in a week or two

Just sent you a PM with all the info youll need about the application process!
Original post by RK1998
Nice one. I just went for financial economics because of the course structure

Posted from TSR Mobile

I guess you applied for BSc? I got an offer for MSc Financial Economics yesterday! I'm so happy! Good luck with your application :smile:
Reply 84
Original post by kristin.zangova
I guess you applied for BSc? I got an offer for MSc Financial Economics yesterday! I'm so happy! Good luck with your application :smile:

That's right! Congrats! If you don't mind asking what are your predicted? :smile:
Original post by RK1998
That's right! Congrats! If you don't mind asking what are your predicted? :smile:

Thank you! I am doing my Bachelor's degree out of UK, and I'm in my final year. Basically, we don't have 'predicted' grades in my country, but I've achieved 1st class honours so far.

I don't know if I could help you, but feel free to ask me whatever you want on a DM :smile:)
Reply 86
Original post by kristin.zangova
Thank you! I am doing my Bachelor's degree out of UK, and I'm in my final year. Basically, we don't have 'predicted' grades in my country, but I've achieved 1st class honours so far.

I don't know if I could help you, but feel free to ask me whatever you want on a DM :smile:)

Oh I see. That seems really good tho. Thanks, same applies to you :smile:
I just got a conditional offer to study Management. :smile: I am so happy. What do you guys think about living costs/ university ranking?
Original post by charmelloux
I just got a conditional offer to study Management. :smile: I am so happy. What do you guys think about living costs/ university ranking?

Me too!! Management applicant here :biggrin:
Original post by leftchr

What other universities did you apply to?
Original post by leftchr

Hey I ve applied to LSE Nottingham Birmingham Cass and Management Science at UCL. I have offers from all except UCL and LSE . they havent answered yet! :frown: what about you?
Original post by leftchr
Hey I ve applied to LSE Nottingham Birmingham Cass and Management Science at UCL. I have offers from all except UCL and LSE . they havent answered yet! :frown: what about you?

I've applied to Cass, Manchester, Warwick, UCL (IBM) and St. Andrews. I've got offers from each one excepting UCL and St. Andrews. :/ I'm desperately waiting for UCL's answer tho.
Why did you pick LSE?
Got a conditional offer for accountancy and finance today!! (AAA)
Reply 93
hey lads who's studying Computer Science, I have a conditional offer and plan to study there next year wooooo:bl::bl:
Original post by grimmian
hey lads who's studying Computer Science, I have a conditional offer and plan to study there next year wooooo:bl::bl:

I've applied there for cs but I haven't heard anything back from them :P
2 weeks now
Reply 95
I just confirmed my unconditional offer for BA Journalism. See you guys next year!
Original post by pepsimax123
Got a conditional offer for accountancy and finance today!! (AAA)

Congrats :smile: Stats?
Original post by grimmian

me too
Original post by Yousf
Nice, but was your offer not unconditional as those are your final a level grades

Tsr addict.
Reply 99
Original post by MrSplash
Tsr addict.

Oi Rudeboy

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending