The Student Room Group
College Building - City, University of London
City University
London
Visit website

City Applicants 2016 Entry

I'm going to be applying for Psychology. Anyone else considering City and which degree course are you interested in?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Management! :h:

i really hope i get the grades to get in :s-smilie:
College Building - City, University of London
City University
London
Visit website
I do too! City doesn't seem to be that well known but looks like a good uni.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Original post by redapplesparkle
I'm going to be applying for Psychology. Anyone else considering City and which degree course are you interested in?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm hoping to do psychology too! Can't wait x

Posted from TSR Mobile
I will be applying for management! Hope to get accepted:smile:
Computer Science
Original post by Shamoo28
Management! :h:

i really hope i get the grades to get in :s-smilie:

What grades are u expecting??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Study Law hopefully
Child Nursing!! So nervous :eek:
City is the closest to where I live so would probably be the best option!
Hoping to do psychology too haha! Just been to an open day and the uni looks great :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by esthaaa
I'm hoping to do psychology too! Can't wait x

Posted from TSR Mobile

What grades are you predicted? Are you hoping to stay in accom. or commute?
Original post by ChancedTravels
Child Nursing!! So nervous :eek:
City is the closest to where I live so would probably be the best option!

Good luck! :biggrin: I study child nursing at City if you have any questions!! x
Original post by Radioactive_
Hoping to do psychology too haha! Just been to an open day and the uni looks great :biggrin:

What grades are you predicted? Are you hoping to stay in accom. or commute?

I'm going to commute. And I'm a mature student self teaching so I have no predicted grades - just a work reference! :smile:
Original post by Iloveladygagaxo
Good luck! :biggrin: I study child nursing at City if you have any questions!! x

Oh amazing!! do you remember much of what the application process was like? When they started interviewing/how terrifying they were? I'm so nervous :O
I'm going to commute. And I'm a mature student self teaching so I have no predicted grades - just a work reference! :smile:

Oh cool, haha :smile: I'm a little worried about the grades at the moment for psychology but the course looks fantastic and the lecturers are really good! Hope to see you there in 2016
Original post by ChancedTravels
Oh amazing!! do you remember much of what the application process was like? When they started interviewing/how terrifying they were? I'm so nervous :O

The application process at City was actually quite nice (if that's possible lol!) The interview is a really relaxed/informal group interview and I found out about 2 days after that i'd got an offer :smile: Where else are you applying? xxx
Reply 15
Original post by jlawley
Hoping to get in to study BA Journalism

I'm considering this too! But I've only just come across City, so still need to do a lot of research.
Reply 16
Got an offer from City for Sociology and Psychology :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Applying for psych too! Let's hope we all get in :smile: x
Reply 18
I got BBB which is what was said on the website
Original post by jlawley
Do you mind telling me what your offer was compared to the typical offer they state on their website? I'm applying for Journalism but worried about the offer I might get
Got an offer from City for Biomedical Engineering!
So happy to have one!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending