The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by akshay.singh
My AS grades were BCCC ( biology, chemistry, physics and maths ) with predictions of AAAB respectively.
GCSE 6A* 6A
I got a UKCAT score of 2840 band 2.

How AS reliant are Kings? Im applying for medicine

would love any advice and help, thanks.

omg wow nice! Your getting predicted an A in physics even though you got a C. I got a B and they wont predict me an A :frown:
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 41
Original post by Cal-lum
Applying for Religion, Politics and Society :smile: would be nice to speak to more of you applying for this course if you exist!!

I was actually looking into this course! It sounds so interesting, definitely considering applying for it. :smile:
I really want to apply to english lit. I acheived BBB at AS, though i had an exam grade of A so i was set for an A grade overall. However I acheived a C in my coursework (which was degraded from a high B) which meant my grade was dragged to a B. My predictions (as I have spoken to my teachers) average out at AAA, due to last year I had personal issues and missed a lot of school. I have no idea if i can still get in with these grades, and I am not going to lie, kcl is my first uni choice, so is there any point applying?
Original post by hha98
I was actually looking into this course! It sounds so interesting, definitely considering applying for it. :smile:

Keep in touch! It's rare to find another RPS applicant on here!
Reply 44
Original post by Cal-lum
Keep in touch! It's rare to find another RPS applicant on here!

Send me a private message :smile:
Hi!

I'm applying to study English Lit and was also wondering whether I stand any vague chance of getting an offer.

I have two full A Levels and two AS's right now, (long story, messed up an original AS and so I dropped it and had to take another instead, which makes up one of the AS's, the other was going to be my fourth AS Level but because I was five points off an A in it I've decided to take it further!!)

I already have a full A-Level in English Lit at grade A, and a full A-Level in History at grade B. My AS's are RS at a grade A and Politics at a grade B. Next year I should be on for AAAB. Do you think I'd get an offer with AABB? Especially seeing as that crucial A in Lit is already in the bag?
Applied today for Child Nursing!! I have ABB at A level and will have an English degree by July, too :smile:
Please use the Applicant thread that is stickied at the top of the forum :smile:

Latest