I've applied for a BSc in Physics!

Cool, what subjects are you taking?
Students relax outside, University of Surrey
University of Surrey
Guildford
Just got an offer! AAA
Original post by jackherbert077
Cool, what subjects are you taking?

I take the IB - I take Higher Level Physics, Maths and Art, Standard Level English Lit, Economics and Portuguese B :smile: what about yourself?
Offer for MSci Physics!!! AAA including Maths and Physics.
Reply 44
It seems the first batch of Physics offers has been released. Mine is AAA for Physics and Quantum Technologies. :biggrin:
Original post by BlazeMonkey
Offer for MSci Physics!!! AAA including Maths and Physics.

Same :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
I like how we get a place on the Bsc if we miss our offer by a grade. I always come out of exams think I've f***** up, so that it reassuring
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by anamariamikhail
I take the IB - I take Higher Level Physics, Maths and Art, Standard Level English Lit, Economics and Portuguese B :smile: what about yourself?

Maths, further maths and physics A Level
I've applied for Biomedical Engineering.
Original post by jackherbert077
Same :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
I like how we get a place on the Bsc if we miss our offer by a grade. I always come out of exams think I've f***** up, so that it reassuring

yh true, but I really wanna do masters lol. what other unis did you apply to for physics?
Original post by University of Surrey
Hi guys - if you've got any questions about Surrey, please do feel free to ask us or check our Official Q&A. We'll do our best to help :smile:

I applied for EEE to Univ of Surrey on 5th Oct thru UCAS. Got acknowledgement mail same day . My grades and predicted are above the entry requirement.

How soon can I expect offer letter ( I am hoping that I would get offer).

Has Surrey started sending offers to EEE (MEng) undergraduate ?
Original post by kind3110
I applied for EEE to Univ of Surrey on 5th Oct thru UCAS. Got acknowledgement mail same day . My grades and predicted are above the entry requirement.

How soon can I expect offer letter ( I am hoping that I would get offer).

Has Surrey started sending offers to EEE (MEng) undergraduate ?

Hi, thanks for your question.

Equal consideration will be given to all applicants who apply to UCAS by 15 January. We aim to make a decision by the end of March, however, the final UCAS deadline for universities to make their decisions is early May.

When an offer is made, you’ll receive notification through the Applicant Portal and UCAS Track.

You can find out more about the process here:
http://www.surrey.ac.uk/apply/undergraduate/after-you-apply

Hope that helps.
Reply 51
I was wondering if University of Surrey accepts TOEFL iBT for meeting the English Language Requirement, if so, I would like to know how I send my scores to the University.

Thanks in advance! :smile:
Hi I am applying for Biochemistry at Surrey, anyone else?
I just got an offer for medical engineering, AAB... Is anyone else doing this? 😊
Reply 54
Did anyone apply for BSc business economics, and if so, did you get an offer yet?
Reply 55
I've applied for mechanical engineering! Well done on your offer, what were your predicted grades if you don't mind me asking?
Reply 56
Yassss I got an offer for Biomedical sciences (AAB) at Surrey this morning!
Reply 57
Original post by Hazel37
Yassss I got an offer for Biomedical sciences (AAB) at Surrey this morning!

When did you apply? And what was the time gap between acknowledgment mail and offer

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by University of Surrey
Hi, thanks for your question.

Equal consideration will be given to all applicants who apply to UCAS by 15 January. We aim to make a decision by the end of March, however, the final UCAS deadline for universities to make their decisions is early May.

When an offer is made, you’ll receive notification through the Applicant Portal and UCAS Track.

You can find out more about the process here:
http://www.surrey.ac.uk/apply/undergraduate/after-you-apply

Hope that helps.

That's quite a standard reply Sir. Wanted to know if EEE deptt has started issuing letters or not.
Got an offer for Surrey for Biomedical Sciences

Quick Reply

Latest