The Student Room Group
Students relax outside, University of Surrey
University of Surrey
Guildford

Surrey Applicants 2016 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by berry98
When did you apply? And what was the time gap between acknowledgment mail and offer

Posted from TSR Mobile

I sent mine off on the 22nd of September, got an acknowledgement on the 23rd, and got my offer today. But Im pretty sure they only started offers today, so hopefully you should get an offer soon.
Students relax outside, University of Surrey
University of Surrey
Guildford
Original post by eeyore_17
I just got an offer for medical engineering, AAB... Is anyone else doing this? 😊

Me too :biggrin::biggrin: I got AAA was yours for the BEng or the MEng?
Original post by AlexM10
I've applied for mechanical engineering! Well done on your offer, what were your predicted grades if you don't mind me asking?

Mines medical so might be different requirements, but predicted grades are AAA, got ABB for AS tho!
Original post by AlphaBeta16
Me too :biggrin::biggrin: I got AAA was yours for the BEng or the MEng?

Yay glad I've found someone haha! The BEng.. didn't really know which one to go for :/ wby? where else are you applying for? :smile:
Got an offer for law!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yay glad I've found someone haha! The BEng.. didn't really know which one to go for :/ wby? where else are you applying for? :smile:

I went for the MEng but tbh you can transfer from one to the other so it doesn't matter that much :smile:
I applied to Cambridge, Imperial, KCL and Strathclyde wbu?
Reply 66
Are you applying for mechanical??
I'm applying for Psychology at Surrey. I just received my acknowledgement email, but still awaiting an offer. I only applied yesterday.
Reply 68
Original post by annieprincess
I'm applying for Psychology at Surrey. I just received my acknowledgement email, but still awaiting an offer. I only applied yesterday.

HAHAHAHA, same, but I applied for business economics, and I know this is so stupid, but all I do is just refresh my email like every 15-20 mins waiting for an offer, like there is no way Ill get ann offer that quickly
Original post by berry98
HAHAHAHA, same, but I applied for business economics, and I know this is so stupid, but all I do is just refresh my email like every 15-20 mins waiting for an offer, like there is no way Ill get ann offer that quickly

I get loads of emails to my phone, so each time it makes the noise I think its a reply, and its not lol
I went for the MEng but tbh you can transfer from one to the other so it doesn't matter that much :smile:
I applied to Cambridge, Imperial, KCL and Strathclyde wbu?

yeah i hope so! I don't think i'll really know what to do until we start! I'm applying to UCL, KCL, Glasgow and Cardiff :smile: Are you going to the applicant day in december? Have you heard back from any others?
I'm applying for Psychology at Surrey too, haven't submitted my UCAS application yet though
yeah i hope so! I don't think i'll really know what to do until we start! I'm applying to UCL, KCL, Glasgow and Cardiff :smile: Are you going to the applicant day in december? Have you heard back from any others?

I don't know what to do about the applicant day bc it might be the day before another interview :s-smilie: I've got an interview for Imperial, haven't heard from anywhere else yet though have you?
I don't know what to do about the applicant day bc it might be the day before another interview :s-smilie: I've got an interview for Imperial, haven't heard from anywhere else yet though have you?

I think I'm gonna go becase Ive not actually been to Surrey yet :/ Ive got offers from Glasgow Surrey and kcl so far 😊 Which is your favourite?
I think I'm gonna go becase Ive not actually been to Surrey yet :/ Ive got offers from Glasgow Surrey and kcl so far 😊 Which is your favourite?

Yeah me neither so I really wanted to go :frown: I like Imperial atm but kcl and Surrey look good too
When did you get the offer from kcl? Haven't heard back from them yet...
Yeah me neither so I really wanted to go :frown: I like Imperial atm but kcl and Surrey look good too
When did you get the offer from kcl? Haven't heard back from them yet...

I think kings and ucl are my favourites
Really late Friday night, so it might just be they did some on Friday and will do the rest on Monday? I'm sure you'll get an offer if you're being considered for imperial! 😊
I think kings and ucl are my favourites
Really late Friday night, so it might just be they did some on Friday and will do the rest on Monday? I'm sure you'll get an offer if you're being considered for imperial! 😊

Aww thanks :smile: Yeah that's probably it
Got my first offer a few days, being Surrey -Biomedical Sciences with placement year (AAB) :biggrin:
Reply 78
Original post by S.Ahmad
Got my first offer a few days, being Surrey -Biomedical Sciences with placement year (AAB) :biggrin:

How long was the time gap between an acknowledgment email and the offer
Original post by berry98
How long was the time gap between an acknowledgment email and the offer

Got an acknowledgement email on the 15th of October and received my offer on Saturday, so 9 days.

Quick Reply

Latest