The Student Room Group
Students relax outside, University of Surrey
University of Surrey
Guildford

Surrey Applicants 2016 Entry

I'm going to be applying for Psychology. Anyone else considering Surrey and which degree course are you interested in?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I'm thinking of applying and auditioning for BA Musical Theatre there
Students relax outside, University of Surrey
University of Surrey
Guildford
I'm applying for the MA in Acting program at Surrey.
Reply 3
I'm thinking of applying for the MSc in Structural Engineering at Surrey.
Reply 4
Yeahh might apply for Physics MSc here..
Original post by redapplesparkle
I'm going to be applying for Psychology. Anyone else considering Surrey and which degree course are you interested in?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've stuck this thread so it appears at the top of the forum, You guys are ahead of the game :biggrin:
Reply 6
I'm thinking of applying for the International Event Management or International Business management
Reply 7
I'm looking at sociology :smile:
Thinking of taking Digital media arts with film :h:
Reply 9
I want to apply for International Politics. Anyone else applying for this?
Reply 10

Posted from TSR Mobile

Surrey's psychology course is great! It's pretty competitive though.. I received an offer from them in January (I'm beginning at Royal Holloway in September). I'm pretty sure I only got the offer due to my work experience in the department last year. Maybe contact local universities and be a participant in studies - it makes your personal statement stand out! Good luck :smile:
I'll be applying to study Adult Nursing :smile:
I'm thinking of doing international events management:smile:
(edited 8 years ago)
I want to do BA English Lit and Creative Writing :smile:
Reply 14
I want to do a 4 year Biomedical sciences sandwich course...anyone else? :smile:
Thinking about applying for Nutrition and Food science. Anyone else?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by splog23
I want to do a 4 year Biomedical sciences sandwich course...anyone else? :smile:

I'm currently studying biomed, going into 2nd year, so if you have any questions feel free to ask :smile:
I'm thinking of applying for the Psychology sandwich year course
Hi guys - if you've got any questions about Surrey, please do feel free to ask us or check our Official Q&A. We'll do our best to help :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I am and I'm interested in studying business management 😊😊

Quick Reply