The Student Room Group

How old were you when you first got drunk?

Scroll to see replies

20, this year

16? only in England is that considered late lol
Original post by niceguy95
20, this year

16? only in England is that considered late lol

Haha at my school most people were getting drunk at 13/14 so I figured it was pretty late :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by plasmaman
Run out of rep but this is class

Aww...thanks. Yes, I was an avid breastmilk lover at 7 months, and apparently didn't mind the weird aftertaste those several glasses of wine and vodka shots gave to the milk.
I have never been drink or anything.
Original post by Steeplechasing
Aww...thanks. Yes, I was an avid breastmilk lover at 7 months, and apparently didn't mind the weird aftertaste those several glasses of wine and vodka shots gave to the milk.

This is getting a bit personal, but em, yeah.
Are you saying your mother breastfed you whilst inebrieated?
Never :eek:

Although like most people , i'd tasted alcohol at an earlier age :biggrin:
Ooh, never. I doubt I would appreciate the experience.

Orange juice is the best for me, really. Well, not just that - but you know. Other things too. :tongue:
Original post by picklescamp
Haha at my school most people were getting drunk at 13/14 so I figured it was pretty late :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Really? I hated the taste of alcohol through most of my teens, got drunk, and don't plan to again in the near future, don't get the hype all you get is wavey
i'll be in heaven when I first get drunk
Never been drunk. :smile:
When I was 15 I drink my first beer, it took me so much time to finish it because it tasted weird back then. I was against drinking until I was 17 and a half. I went with 2 friends and we got few beers on Brick lane and then we got drunk, I met 2 girls back then but it was nothing special.
Original post by stableintegral
Ooh, never. I doubt I would appreciate the experience.

Original post by silaiestatira
i'll be in heaven when I first get drunk

Original post by littlenorthernlass
Never been drunk. :smile:

:thumbsup:
lol, i'm 17 and 18 in October. I still haven't been drunk, oops :P
Original post by zyzzyspirit
:thumbsup:

What?
7. Me and my friends bought some cheap beer and had fun with it.
Original post by plasmaman
This is getting a bit personal, but em, yeah.
Are you saying your mother breastfed you whilst inebrieated?

Only on that one occasion. Didn't have any side effects and I was a healthy child.
I'd like to say I've never been drunk before but I remember there was one time when I was around 11 I was at a neighbour's house and I asked for water and was given this really strong alcoholic drink (it's a west African traditional drink, normally home brewed and contains about 60% ethanol) by mistake because it was in a water bottle. I drank it and passed out almost immediately. At least I was told I passed out as I can't really remember very well :redface:
Since then I've never gotten drunk. But I've had a few sneaky sips of beer/wine at weddings
Original post by .A_C.
I'm currently 18 now and I've been properly drunk a few times only at legal age tho, all of which I spent the whole day being sick and getting out of bed at 3, 4 or 5pm :L I don't know my limits yet.. I'm dreading freshers week LOL

Hahahah omg me too!!

Quick Reply

Latest