The Student Room Group

How old were you when you first got drunk?

Scroll to see replies

I was 12
I was almost 3
12 when I was at elementary school

Posted from TSR Mobile
12 😂😬
I had just turned 14 so it was 1 year ago i had only tried alcahol once before that and i had got a bit tipsy but me and my friend decided to get really drunk but i got way too drunk we had two bottles of lager then we went to his dads gin room and drunk probably about 200 ml of gin each i got soo drunk everything was moving all the lamp posts were going up and down so fast and then i threw up 10 times all over a toilet in this service station god i was so drunk now i drink often but never as bad as that night
3, by accident lol
I don't drink.
19 on first night freshers. i drank heavily during first 3 semesters and never threw up or had any major hangovers next day. it was almost like my body was preparing for it for 19 years
I have never been drunk but in my country Croatia there is no drinking age only age of 18 to buy alcohol. So I have been drinking glass of Wine or two with meal sometime with Mom present since I was like 11 year old. I now just move to America in Manhattan, New York City and law is different but Mom still let me drink Wine at meal at home if want. It is no big deal to me. I 15 now.

Quick Reply

Latest