The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Andy98
Thanks

I'm saying the CTAM chart will be the GvB chart, the CTAMM chart, and any others you may need. I'll explain in more detail tomorrow - but basically all the data goes in that chart.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Okay, thanks - that should simplify things a lot! And it makes sense to have all of the data in one place - so once I've found all of the GvB data, I can just add it straight into the spreadsheet/datasheet, then get the relevant info.

Much appreciated!

Original post by spotify95
Looks very modern but I don't really study airports that much so won't know what I am looking for!

It actually opened in 1962, the year my grandparents got married and when we still had the death penalty! :eek:

86517. :biggrin:
Original post by pinkteddyx64
It actually opened in 1962, the year my grandparents got married and when we still had the death penalty! :eek:

86517. :biggrin:

So over 50 years old then! That's surprising - but as I said I don't know much about airports!

Btw, I thought the Queens Building at DMU was quite modern, when I first went in there 2 years ago - now I realize it is not really that modern, and needs updating in several areas - including new lighting!

Okay, thanks - that should simplify things a lot! And it makes sense to have all of the data in one place - so once I've found all of the GvB data, I can just add it straight into the spreadsheet/datasheet, then get the relevant info.

Much appreciated!

:yep: the adding data bit should work just like Excel, just certain bits have to match up

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Andy98
:yep: the adding data bit should work just like Excel, just certain bits have to match up

Posted from TSR Mobile

And since I think I know how to use Excel quite nicely, I think I'll be fine with regards to adding data!

If certain bits have to match up then it'll stop data from being confused, like CTAM data being included for GvB.

I'll test it out first with CTAM, then if that works nicely (which it should do) then I'll add all the GvB stuff in :smile:

(edited 8 years ago)
And since I think I know how to use Excel quite nicely, I think I'll be fine with regards to adding data!

If certain bits have to match up then it'll stop data from being confused, like CTAM data being included for GvB.

I'll test it out first with CTAM, then if that works nicely (which it should do) then I'll add all the GvB stuff in :smile:

Indeed!

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
86523 - last few need editing please :smile:
Original post by Andy98

Posted from TSR Mobile

Can I flood out BHS in Freshney Place because in the US, Virginia has the death penalty for burglary even if nobody was hurt in any way? :wink:

86524. :redface:
Can I flood out BHS in Freshney Place because in the US, Virginia has the death penalty for burglary even if nobody was hurt in any way? :wink:

86524. :redface:

Yes.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Can I joyride Stagecoach's Grimsby buses because the US has more enterprenurs than we have here in the UK? :unimpressed:

86526. :rolleyes:
Can I joyride Stagecoach's Grimsby buses because the US has more enterprenurs than we have here in the UK? :unimpressed:

Is it more per capita?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Andy98
Is it more per capita?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes. :sadnod:

Also, can I throw paving slabs at the library near Freshney Place because the US has higher lung cancer survival rates than the UK has, then bill Grace Slick from Starship for the damage caused?

86528. :tongue:

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk
Yes. :sadnod:

Also, can I throw paving slabs at the library near Freshney Place because the US has higher lung cancer survival rates than the UK has, then bill Grace Slick from Starship for the damage caused?

86528. :tongue:

Yep

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah, why not?

86535. :redface:

Latest