The Student Room Group

Psychology students... what were your A level choices?

And what uni are you at? :smile:
I'm wondering if my A level courses in Business, Psych and History are enough to get me into the degree I want to do :smile:
UCL grad
Psych, sociology, Philopsphy & Ethics, EPQ, AS health and social care
Recent Brunel grad - I took Biology, English Literature and Ethics and Philosophy (AS Chemistry) :smile:

Good luck for your A-levels! I had a great 4 years studying Psychology (I did two placements) and am hoping to get my Educational Psychology doctorate in a few years.

If you have any questions, let me know :smile:
x
Reply 3
Going into my third year at Essex. Biology, chemistry and psychology.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 4
Original post by Gee-gee93
Recent Brunel grad - I took Biology, English Literature and Ethics and Philosophy (AS Chemistry) :smile:

Good luck for your A-levels! I had a great 4 years studying Psychology (I did two placements) and am hoping to get my Educational Psychology doctorate in a few years.

If you have any questions, let me know :smile:
x

hey one question, I am thinking to enter into second year of psychology as I would meet the conditions to do so at UWS. How much would I miss from first year if i decided to actually skip a year? :smile:
Hey,
Every course is different but the first year gives you quite a fundamental overview of psychological principles. Having said that, a lot of people I spoke to said that first year was similar to A-level Pysch, so if you've done that and keep up on your reading then you'd probably be ok :smile:
It might be worth asking a tutor at UWS for a module overview from first year to look over.
X

Quick Reply

Latest