The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

End of year exams

I am wanting to study History at Warwick in September and I was wondering if any students who have previously done a history degree at Warwick or currently are could answer these questions for me...
The term dates are set for the year but I am unsure of what happens once exams are done if they are completed before the final day of term, is it like A levels when you finish once you are done?
When were the history exams finished this year? (2015)
Are they usually around the same time every year?
Original post by ElizaBridge
I am wanting to study History at Warwick in September and I was wondering if any students who have previously done a history degree at Warwick or currently are could answer these questions for me...
The term dates are set for the year but I am unsure of what happens once exams are done if they are completed before the final day of term, is it like A levels when you finish once you are done?
When were the history exams finished this year? (2015)
Are they usually around the same time every year?

Once you're done with exams, you're finished. Exams are different for every year - 1st year exams are generally in the middle of the exam period (weeks 3-5), 2nd year exams are last (week 6-8), final year exams generally finish first (weeks 3-4). This is for the uni as a whole, history is no exception

Posted from TSR Mobile
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
First year exams are around week 6 of term 3, so around late May/early June. Once they're done, you can go home or stay at uni and party/chill out. It's the best time of the year. Results day is usually Friday of week 10.

Quick Reply

Latest