The Student Room Group
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website

University of Kent Applicants 2016

I know we have a 2015 thread so I thought I'd start a thread for everyone applying for 2016 entry.

I'm considering Psychology at Kent, what's everyone else looking at studying?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by redapplesparkle
I know we have a 2015 thread so I thought I'd start a thread for everyone applying for 2016 entry.

I'm considering Psychology at Kent, what's everyone else looking at studying?

i'm considering applied psych w clinical. what are you studying now and what's your predicted grades?
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website
Reply 2
I'm thinking about studying literature with creative writing!
I'm in love with Kent uni will definitely be applying for Anthropology witha year in Japan!!
Sent UCAS in for Kent law 4 days ago! Anybody else put in Kent as one of their choices?
I've applied to Kent for a BSc in Physics
I received an offer the other day from Kent to study History next year and it will probably be my first choice (although I'm predicted BBB and they want ABB so unsure about that) but anyway, I still can't wait!
This thread is two months old but is nevertheless relevenant. Anyone applying for politics?
I'm applying for politics here! It's either going to be my first or second choice, but I'm not sure whether to go for Politics or Politics and International Relations.. :s-smilie:
Original post by Charliefen
I received an offer the other day from Kent to study History next year and it will probably be my first choice (although I'm predicted BBB and they want ABB so unsure about that) but anyway, I still can't wait!

Congrats! When did you apply?
Original post by zoezoeibib
Congrats! When did you apply?

Thanks! I think I recieved my acknowledgment letters from universities saying they receieved my application on the 6th October. I then received my offer from Kent on Thursday 15th last week.
I applied for kent last week and received a reply on the same day. I got invited to the computer science interviews. any tips??
Original post by apatel245
I applied for kent last week and received a reply on the same day. I got invited to the computer science interviews. any tips??

Just make sure to show your genuine interest in the subject

Applied for BSc Psychology on Wednesday and got an offer the day after of AAB!
I'm applying for Sport and exercise science
I'm applying to study criminology!
I've applied for Politics and International Relations!

Does anyone know when they start giving out offers?
Original post by hazeydaisy

They've already started giving offers for various subjects - maybe after the weekend you'll hear back :smile:
Original post by hazeydaisy

I received my offer for history on 15th October, having applied on the 6th, but this is probably different for different subjects, depending on interviews as well. Also, for the person who said maybe over the weekend, I would say that track is down this weekend for maintenance I think, so that may slow things.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by beyknowles2
They've already started giving offers for various subjects - maybe after the weekend you'll hear back :smile:

Original post by Charliefen
I received my offer for history on 15th October, having applied on the 6th, but this is probably different for different subjects, depending on interviews as well. Also, for the person who said maybe over the weekend, I would say that track is down this weekend for maintenance I think, so that may slow things.

Well I only applied on Friday, so hopefully i'll get an offer next week :smile:
I can't wait to see an offer on the screen
Applied for Politics and IR, and got my offer the next week (20th October) :smile: Good Luck!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending