The Student Room Group

Difference between beautiful girl and hot girl

Is their a difference between a sexy girl and beautiful girl like if i seen a girl with colorful eyes i would call her beautiful and i wont be sexually attractive to her as much as a hot women. If i seen a girl with a body then i would be sexually attractive to her much more.

Scroll to see replies

Don't all girls have bodies?
'Hot' is just being physically attractive in a singularly sexual way. I think 'beauty' is something more: a woman with confidence and yet humility, humour, grace, and intelligence. Those in addition to a cracking figure.
Original post by ILovePancakes

LOOOL 😭

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Sir Candour
'Hot' is just being physically attractive in a singularly sexual way. I think 'beauty' is something more: a woman with confidence and yet humility, humour, grace, and intelligence. Those in addition to a cracking figure.

Real talk 👌🏾💯

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by muzi123
Is their a difference between a sexy girl and beautiful girl like if i seen a girl with colorful eyes i would call her beautiful and i wont be sexually attractive to her as much as a hot women. If i seen a girl with a body then i would be sexually attractive to her much more.

Hot is just sexual attraction.
Beautiful may be romantic attraction as well as thinking the person is sexy.
Either way, there has to be some kind of attraction if you call someone beautiful.
Original post by ILovePancakes

Don't discriminate against those hot female ghosts.
In my opinion, I'd say a 'hot' person is someone that is attractive aesthetically, but a beautiful person is hard to describe, a beautiful person is someone that has an incredible personality and is just so lovely and has a really good soul
If you wanna win her heart, say she's beautiful ok
Beautiful = wife material
Hot = side chick
Original post by hihihihihi
Beautiful = wife material
Hot = side chick

I agreed with youu

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hot is subjective. Beautiful is objective. So I think one girl is hot it is because I specifically like things abort her. I think another girl is beautiful because nobody could think anything else about her. :smile: I think the word pretty is not really a compliment at all. It is like when I women calls a guy cute. Just generic rubbish. I would rather be called ugly. :frown:
(edited 8 years ago)
No difference in my eyes they both make me feel like ****
Beautiful: Pretty, dresses classy and demure, lady-like manner... you think "I could fall in love with her right now if love at first sight were a thing".

Hot: Just whatever you find sexually attractive.
Original post by Sir Candour
Don't discriminate against those hot female ghosts.

Don't ghosts have bodies too? They're not just pretty faces smh
Reply 15
A hot girl is really sexy but just for a while she will turn you on but then her hotness fades and you see the real her and she is suddenly not all that.

A beautiful girl is beautiful externally and internally her beauty radiates because she has a great energy about her, she stays beautiful even without make up. This is because her beauty does not simply lie on her external she has captured your mind and your heart.

Of course there are not many girls like the second girl most girls just slap on the make up, sexy dress and are nothing more they do not carry themselves like a beautiful girl.
Hot = whore. :frown:
Beautiful = maiden. :biggrin:
Harsh but true I think. :colonhash:
I made exactly this thread a while back :lol:
Hot is good for a nice ONS
Beautiful is GF material or even Wife material
Original post by MrsMars
I made exactly this thread a while back :lol:

Yeah but nobody replied to it. So... :s-smilie:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending