The Student Room Group

Omg! I have officially lost all respect for this world.

I read some deep Web stories on reddit and now I feel like wtf

How can this happen?

For those who don't know, the deep Web is the underground Internet which accounts for 90%+ of the Internet and cannot be accessed by the majority of the population. It remains largely uncensored by the governments, it is known that government's, terrorist organisations, pedophiles, drug cartels, gun sellers, cannibalism, necrophilia, torture are part of the dark Web.

I just found out a bit this and omg... I just want to die... ****ing useless governments letting all these pedos have a heaven of children on the Internet.

And I thought the normal Internet was bad.

Pfft

Posted from TSR Mobile

Scroll to see replies

Why don't you solve it then if you think the governments are just sitting on their asses letting pedos and cannibals round up victims?
*Darknet not Deepweb or Darkweb
Original post by missfats

I just found out a bit this and omg... I just want to die... ****ing useless governments letting all these pedos have a heaven of children on the Internet.

Pfft

Posted from TSR Mobile

Government organizations probably leave them up for baiting otherwise it would go even deeper to websites they don't know about, and i wouldn't go exposing myself to that kind of material if i were you. If they catch you they will only care that you accessed it not that you were curious and ultimately horrified and disgusted.

EDIT: Apologies i thought you'd actually seen it not read stories about it, i wouldn't trust second hand stories tbh, i don't even trust the established media, 95% of their stories are guesswork and bull shine my sister says and she works for the Government in Afghanistan and sees things as they happen [She never tells though.]
(edited 8 years ago)
What the cheese burger Eddie are you talking about?
Reddit lmao, most if not all of the stories are exaggerated/fake :rofl:
I have been using it for a while. All you need is a vpn, tor and the .onion addresses for each webpage or use grams
Reply 7
Must be shaytan
The world is a sick place and always has been
Reply 9
You know most of the darknet is junk right? It's mainly just old servers that can't be accessed by search engines such as google.

And also anyone can access it if they know what they're doing, it's not too hard if you look into it :wink:
I read some deep Web stories on reddit and now I feel like wtf

How can this happen?

For those who don't know, the deep Web is the underground Internet which accounts for 90%+ of the Internet and cannot be accessed by the majority of the population. It remains largely uncensored by the governments, it is known that government's, terrorist organisations, pedophiles, drug cartels, gun sellers, cannibalism, necrophilia, torture are part of the dark Web.

Pfft

Posted from TSR Mobile

You're gullible if you believe everything you read online.

the web is made of interlinked computers through servers and stuff so to stop this the government would have to keep tabs on basically every computer and thats is near impossible. as for the "deepweb" being a hive for bad people yup bad people exist and literally nothing will stop them unless we big brother the world. so no point i saying the government arent doing anything cus they cant, plus even with out the web this **** happens cant stop messed up people doing messed up **** only reduce the damage they cause.
That's how I felt a couple of days ago when I watched something about the Deep web. Made me want to be sick.
Governments try to shut down sites, but that's the most they can do. I think it was the NSA who created TOR in the first place. There would be serious backlash if they stopped people from using that because in countries where censorship has gone wild, TOR is the only kind of freedom that people there can have. Also, there are some theories that suggest that certain governments have servers so they can essentially spy on paedos and whatnot. Furthermore, people high up in the government are corrupt anyway. God knows their own paedos use TOR themselves so even if they could shut down the websites or TOR itself, they wouldn't because they'd lose out.

While we're kind of on the subject, watch Eye Candy. Or don't if what you already know freaks you out too much.
(edited 8 years ago)
"Exaggerated" "Fake" http://i.imgur.com/NaAkLte.png
Reply 15
You are so overreacting, god it's pathetic.
I use the darknet to buy things, it's really not that bad. I think it's great that there's a community where we can be totally anonymous, and not be spied.
Original post by 0range
You are so overreacting, god it's pathetic.
I use the darknet to buy things, it's really not that bad. I think it's great that there's a community where we can be totally anonymous, and not be spied.

Did you use Evolution before they exit scammed?
****ing depressing why watch this stuff not like we can do anything about it
Reply 18
Original post by icecake209

I've only ever used Agora :smile: I did hear about the exit scam though, it was insane at the time, I became so wary with everything haha
Original post by icecake209

I have a friend that did.

Quick Reply

Latest