The Student Room Group

What makes a boy attractive?

As opposed to the 'What makes a girl attractive' thread :h:

I personally really love shoulders for some reason! so nice shoulders means automatic attractiveness for me

Scroll to see replies

Another reason for Quasimodo to be depressed...
Original post by TornadoGR4
Another reason for Quasimodo to be depressed...

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Lots of rep gems.
Reply 4
Big dick

Spoiler

In physical terms (but these really aren't that important they're just preferences) a toned back is great, and a rugby player physique with the rugby neck is so so so hot omg
But more importantly I just care if you're comfy with yourself, you have an opinion on something and capable of voicing it over, you're not afraid to embarrass yourself, and if you compliment me in a subject I work hard in/ ask me for help there's a 99% chance of me developing a crush on you ahaha
Nice smile, nice hair, good sense of humour, intelligent, caring etc :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Original post by ninuzu
Big dick

Spoiler

dammit
It's pretty easy really;
If they look like me, behave like me and if they are me. These, in my experience, are all the deciding factors. As long as someone has ticked off all of these boxes then i would say they are good to go.
Strong eyebrow game
Oh and FRECKLES
nice forearms, deep voice, wide grin, tall
Reply 11
Being open minded, good manners, friendly, confidence (but not arrogance), good sense of humour, being adventurous, nice smile, nice style, well styled hair, stubble
I like guys who are ambitious and passionate about their interests.
As for physical qualities I like.. bigger guys? As opposed to really skinny guys. The kind that gives good hugs but could also wrestle a tiger. :u:
intelligence, wit, charm, humour, long hair, interesting, big arms and hands, mysterious/hard to grasp, confidence, eyes that hold the world
Original post by jedanselemyia
nice forearms, deep voice, wide grin, tall

What would constitute a nice forearm in your view?
Funny
Witty
Sarcasm
Intelligent
Kind
Patient
Empathetic
Looks good in glasses
Nice face, nice shoulders, charm, wit, intelligence, taller than moi, personality yadda yadda.
Original post by william walker
What would constitute a nice forearm in your view?

Lean and strong, not too veiny, a little tan
I don't mind hair :u:
Original post by jedanselemyia
Lean and strong, not too veiny, a little tan
I don't mind hair :u:

I couldn't agree more about veins. My brother has them and every time he tenses his arms it is disgusting. One of my arms is lean and strong the other isn't. I have slightly tanned arms. And hair. I have always though my forearms were my best feature. Even though I am ugly aside from that.
Original post by syracg
Being open minded, good manners, friendly, confidence (but not arrogance), good sense of humour, being adventurous, nice smile, nice style, well styled hair, stubble

Original post by spiderbite
I like guys who are ambitious and passionate about their interests.
As for physical qualities I like.. bigger guys? As opposed to really skinny guys. The kind that gives good hugs but could also wrestle a tiger. :u:

Original post by silaiestatira
intelligence, wit, charm, humour, long hair, interesting, big arms and hands, mysterious/hard to grasp, confidence, eyes that hold the world

Well hello ladies... :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending