The Student Room Group

If They Say Is 'Nothing Is Forever' Then What Makes Love The Exception?

i need answers

how do i edit my sharting title omg
(edited 8 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

It isn't. You fall out of love with someone after 6 months.
Reply 2
Original post by william walker
It isn't. You fall out of love with someone after 6 months.

what if you don't
3deep5me
Woah K.C...that's deep bro.
Reply 5
Original post by somemightsay888
3deep5me

Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
Woah K.C...that's deep bro.

thanks guys

this question is what i need answered i am scared to give my heart out cos love is very flim flammy
Reply 6
Original post by web-girl
Love is not forever because its not eternal. What if your a widow?? I'm sure sooner or later you'll become interested in someone else.

but if you died i'd love you and our children forever
Love rarely lasts a lifetime.
Reply 8
Original post by starlight82
Love rarely lasts a lifetime.

Original post by K.C
but if you died i'd love you and our children forever

i'm sorry i kinda meant to post this for you because i saw a few minutes into the future but the other poster posted first ;/
Original post by K.C
i'm sorry i kinda meant to post this for you because i saw a few minutes into the future but the other poster posted first ;/

:lol: 10/10 for effort.
Makes me sad when people don't believe in love any more. It's like people have just lost all hope :sad: how do i give you your hope back?
Original post by Smilin’ Knight
Makes me sad when people don't believe in love any more. It's like people have just lost all hope :sad: how do i give you your hope back?

It doesn't exist :noway:
Original post by web-girl
Love is not forever because its not eternal. What if your a widow?? I'm sure sooner or later you'll become interested in someone else.

I thought you said Window :lol: then I thought, well windows don't last forever either? :biggrin: silly me!
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
It doesn't exist :noway:

yes it does!
Love has been rooted off it's meaning and value.

Some people think it's ok to tell somebody that they "love" them for personal gain rather than actually loving the individual.

Somebody might even say that they love you whiles living a quadruple life behind your back or abusing you.

Nothing really lasts forever, especially love. Unless both partners want it to.
Original post by Smilin’ Knight
yes it does!

Have you ever been in love? :K:
Who said it was? If Nothing is forever, then forever is nothing, and nothing is something, and anything is something and so that something is forever nothing. Therefore by default love is also anything, that is something, which is, forever nothing.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Anonymous
Love has been rooted off it's meaning and value.

Some people think it's ok to tell somebody that they "love" them for personal gain rather than actually loving the individual.

Somebody might even say that they love you whiles living a quadruple life behind your back or abusing you.

Nothing really lasts forever, especially love. Unless both partners want it to.

no idea why you're anon because what you've said has been well thought out and is most of all, true!
There are two certainties in this world; everybody lies, and everybody dies. This includes love.
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
Have you ever been in love? :K:

no :sad: I wish. maybe one day if im lucky :smile:

Quick Reply