The Student Room Group
Main building
University of Bradford
Bradford

Bradford Uni accomodation?

I will start studying at the University of Bradford and I will live at the Green. I have already bought my plane and coach tickets and I will arrive on the 12th of September at 11pm. I checked the university's website and it says that arrivals are on the 12th and the 13th, between 9.00 and 18.00. Does this mean that I will have to find accommodation somewhere else for one night? And is anyone else in my situation?
For all UK students the intake is the weekend of the 12/13 of September and as a result students will need private accommodation for any nights beforehand. I can see from your post that you've bought a plane ticket - are you an EU or International students?
Main building
University of Bradford
Bradford
Reply 2
Original post by University of Bradford
For all UK students the intake is the weekend of the 12/13 of September and as a result students will need private accommodation for any nights beforehand. I can see from your post that you've bought a plane ticket - are you an EU or International students?

Yes, I'm from Romania
Original post by Colette_
Yes, I'm from Romania

Thanks for getting back to me with this information.

I've contacted our Accommodation Team who have confirmed that if you were to arrive on the 12/09/15 at 11pm they would have their Security Team available to check you in. If you could PM me your full name, UB or UCAS reference number and the title of the course you've applied for I can pass on your details to the Accommodation and Security Teams. If you also need directions from a specific bus or train station let me know!
Reply 4
Hi UoB, does The Green allow students to bring mini fridges ?
Original post by kumba123
Hi UoB, does The Green allow students to bring mini fridges ?

Unfortunately not; only drugs fridges for medical reasons.

However, the kitchen areas have plenty of shared fridges - click here for more info.
Reply 6
Oh okay, thank you

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending