Challenging common feminist arguments

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Viva Emptiness
Lol.

Oh.

HigherMinion doesn't seem like Smash Bandicoot though :confused:
Original post by SmashConcept
HigherMinion doesn't seem like Smash Bandicoot though :confused:

You're right he doesn't. Maybe that's part of his disguise. His last one was pretty terrible, he might as well have called it "Biku (not Riku)".
You're right he doesn't. Maybe that's part of his disguise. His last one was pretty terrible, he might as well have called it "Biku (not Riku)".

I haven't been following. I'm not sure which is more likely, Riku being able to disguise himself effectively or another person literally thinking Riku's posts on hypergamy are worth looking up.

It's a tough one.
I haven't been following. I'm not sure which is more likely, Riku being able to disguise himself effectively or another person literally thinking Riku's posts on hypergamy are worth looking up.

It's a tough one.

It's definitely a lose-lose.

It's a tough one.

It's definitely a lose-lose.

I only mentioned that he had discussed it at length on this forum, so you may have seen it. Go and read up on it yourself. Too bad you had no counter to my final post other than "lol". Your response was reflective of your username.

rip
Original post by HigherMinion
I only mentioned that he had discussed it at length on this forum, so you may have seen it. Go and read up on it yourself. Too bad you had no counter to my final post other than "lol". Your response was reflective of your username.

rip

We don't want to read up on it ourselves, thanks for the advice though.
We don't want to read up on it ourselves, thanks for the advice though.

So, the "conversation" ends here. With you and Emptiness denying the reality about the effects of feminism and HigherMinion coming out on top by default, through pure exhaustion.
Original post by HigherMinion
So, the "conversation" ends here. With you and Emptiness denying the reality about the effects of feminism and HigherMinion coming out on top by default, through pure exhaustion.

I can't really speak for Viva Emptiness but that's fine by me.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending