The Student Room Group
Students at work
Bradford College
Bradford

Anyone else going to study at Bradford College September 2015?

I'm starting at Bradford College in September 2015, anyone else? 😊

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Yes! I am doing the Fashion Design degree, you? 😊
Students at work
Bradford College
Bradford
Reply 2
have you got your timetable yet? 😊
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 3
No, I think we get them after results day. I got an unconditional offer which made it worse because I feel like I've been waiting forever for information haha (p.s. I wasn't bragging if it came across that way😮)
Yes @lydflo I am going to do a Education Degree. However i have been told that we get all the information on enrollment day which is the third week of September and letters will be posted home to inform us. The source i got my information from was the Old building as i went to make a DBS.
Reply 5
Thanks for that information about the timetables....I went into Bradford college to sort my DBS out too and never thought to ask about all the other information I may need, I did it at the beginning of July and I'm still waiting to receive it now, I've never had a DBS take this long, just hoping it arrives before the start date 😁
If you have the FO number you can track your DBS online
hellooo! i'm starting education studies in september 2015 too! gave my dbs check in a day ago!! has anyone purchased the books that they said to read???
Hi Samina I have ordered them from Amazon
Original post by pwincesszak97
Hi Samina I have ordered them from Amazon

hii, i should order them too lol
Original post by samina_ay
hii, i should order them too lol

Lol yeah definitely they are really good I wish we were told earlier about the books.
Also where about from Bradford are you from?
Reply 11
My DBS still hasn't arrived, I didn't realise you could track them online, I will ring Bradford college today and get the application number and have a see where it is in the process....is everyone local then? I'm in Halifax
Lol yeah definitely they are really good I wish we were told earlier about the books.
Also where about from Bradford are you from?

I'm from keighley! lol. how about you? and whats your name?
Original post by lydflo
My DBS still hasn't arrived, I didn't realise you could track them online, I will ring Bradford college today and get the application number and have a see where it is in the process....is everyone local then? I'm in Halifax

Yep I'm from local, i really don't know what to expect from this degree - because i didnt originally apply for this
My name is Zakiyah and I'm from Wibsey
My name is Zakiyah and I'm from Wibsey

ah cool :smile: hope to see u in sept x
Reply 16
If you have the FO number you can track your DBS online

Just got round to tracking my DBS, it was sent out 27/7/15 just hasn't arrived so I have emailed for a reprint....thanks for letting me know I could track because I would have just carried on waiting
Yeah hope 2 see u too xx @samina_ay
Original post by lydflo
Just got round to tracking my DBS, it was sent out 27/7/15 just hasn't arrived so I have emailed for a reprint....thanks for letting me know I could track because I would have just carried on waiting

Your welcome, glad to help.
Reply 19
No haha I'm from Micklefield in Leeds :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending