The Student Room Group

adult tooth fell out last night

hi not sure if this is a question that can be answered on this forum, i have had gum disease for some time, I had my teeth cleaned by my hygienist 2 times a year ,My top front tooth this last 18 months has been 'shaky' but 2 nights ago I fell to sleep, then suddenly awoke, my loose front tooth fell out in my hand! i am only twenty eight years of age, i have pretty good teeth, i had one filling done last year, I now have a major gap in my front teeth. I have even tried dental paste for £13.00 this didn't work at all!! I am now terrified at what I might have to suffer at the dentist. It's the Holiday here at the moment , so can't even call till Tuesday, just the thought terrifies me!! The whole tooth and root has come out, leaving a 'v shaped' gap in the flesh of the gum, I am so ashamed what will this dentist think of me ? My girlfriend is lovely but can't understand why I am so fearful of the dentist, I I just can't see what the dentist can do when the root is out and damage done to the fleshy part of the gum. just thinking about the dentist visit makes me scarred any help ?
(edited 8 years ago)
Go to the dentist asap, they're professional's, people on this forum aren't
think i will thanks
Original post by Andrew657Thomas
Go to the dentist asap, they're professional's, people on this forum aren't

Quick Reply

Latest