The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by missaxo
If you had to choose between white,milk or dark chocolate what would you choose? I'd choose dark :h:

It's got to be at least 70per cent cocoa content to be the real thing(don't eat too much 1or2 squares good for the heart)
Dark
Original post by missaxo
If you had to choose between white,milk or dark chocolate what would you choose? I'd choose dark :h:

White chocolate is horrible, same with dark.

so milk chocolate I guess.
Milk
Dark :biggrin:
Original post by Little Popcorns
Milk

When you say Milk chocolate, do you associate it with Kinder surprise and Kinder chocolate? or what kinds of milk chocolate do you think of?
Original post by Kallisto
When you say Milk chocolate, do you associate it with Kinder surprise and Kinder chocolate? or what kinds of milk chocolate do you think of?
If I had three plain bars of chocolate white, milk and dark and I had to choose which to eat and which others never to eat again it'd be the milk to keep and the other two to ditch. I'm not talking brands or anything.
Dark. 85% cocoa if I can get it. Divine chocolate do that and it is the nicest thing ever!
Posted from TSR Mobile
Milk:heart::heart:
Original post by Little Popcorns
If I had three plain bars of chocolate white, milk and dark and I had to choose which to eat and which others never to eat again it'd be the milk to keep and the other two to ditch. I'm not talking brands or anything.

Its just I guess that we have different imaginations of milk chocolate. For you, its just an ordinary bar of chocolate, right? If I think about it, I think about chocolate filled with milk. Like Kinder supreme or Kinder chocolate. They were just examples. Understand?
Reply 170
Wh!te
I hate chocolate
White chocolate

Posted from TSR Mobile
Milk
dark ie maya gold or a coffee/liquor chocolate
then white i.e hershey's
Lol, I am talking to Samina about this topic. Milk Choco FTW.
White chocolate but I tend to eat more milk chocolate for some reason

Posted from TSR Mobile
White/milk chocolate equally.

If I want to eat chocolate, I'm going for the real thing. If I want to eat healthier, I'll simply cut all chocolate out of my diet... (not that it's working currently to be honest :P)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Milk chocolate :smile:
I love dark chocolate. But i would eat any chocolate if you put it in front of me. this is 6 years old why are people still posting in this
(edited 2 years ago)

Latest