The Student Room Group
Students at work
University of Salford
Salford
Visit website

University of Salford - Children's Nursing March 2016 intake

Hey, I saw a thread for the Adult Nurses so I thought I'd make one for us Children's Nurses.
Anyone else starting in March?
:smile:

Scroll to see replies

I am starting in March 2016 studying children's nursing :smile: so excited !
Students at work
University of Salford
Salford
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Danielleg95
I am starting in March 2016 studying children's nursing :smile: so excited !

Yay, looks like I'll be seeing you there! Have you applied for funding or housing yet?

x
Original post by kaiya29
Yay, looks like I'll be seeing you there! Have you applied for funding or housing yet?

x

Yeah it does :smile: and im living at home so wont need housing and gonna apply for funding in September as it wouldnt let me apply when i tried last. Spoke to student finance and they said that you can apply from september for march intake.
Reply 4
Yeah it does :smile: and im living at home so wont need housing and gonna apply for funding in September as it wouldnt let me apply when i tried last. Spoke to student finance and they said that you can apply from september for march intake.

Oh ok, thats what I found too. Excited x
Yeah i cannot wait :smile: are you living on campus ? Where abouts are you from ?
Reply 6
Hi

i did not get a place in clearing for children's nursing at salford in september. is there any way i can apply in september for the march intake?

I would love to study children's nursing at the Salford university.
I would get in contact with the university and see what they say. They may have some places left im not sure.

Original post by tashnia
Hi

i did not get a place in clearing for children's nursing at salford in september. is there any way i can apply in september for the march intake?

Reply 8
Yeah i cannot wait :smile: are you living on campus ? Where abouts are you from ?

I'll be living on campus yeah as Im from Essex!
Reply 9
Original post by tashnia
Hi

Hi, I don't really know. Best to contact Salford! Good luck x
I'm starting in March 2016 too for the Children's nursing course. Need accommodation as we'll, coming down from Newcastle! :smile:
Also has anyone received any emails or letters from Salford with any information etc.? ☺️
I havent recieved anything yet.

Original post by LynseyMarie1956
Also has anyone received any emails or letters from Salford with any information etc.? ☺️
Reply 13

Nothing yet!

x
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 14
I've made a Facebook group for us, as it will be easier to chat on there :smile:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1064205093631308/

xx
Hi
I'm starting in march 2016 and doing children's nursing too, has anyone sorted their accommodation out yet? or had any information sent to them yet?
Hi , i have only recieved an email for the health questionnaire and i wouldnt know about accommodation as i wont be needing it. However there is a lot of student accommodation around salford.

Original post by Chloepoppy19
Hi
I'm starting in march 2016 and doing children's nursing too, has anyone sorted their accommodation out yet? or had any information sent to them yet?
yeh I've got the health questionnaire. Okay thank you
Reply 18
Hi all, I applied to study paediatric nursing in March 2016. Sent my application off end of September and still not heard anything, anyone else still waiting to hear :smile: x
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 19
I'm starting in March 2016 too for the Children's nursing course. Need accommodation as we'll, coming down from Newcastle! :smile:

Hey Lynsey have you sorted out any accommodation yet?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending